Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
I can move you up if you want to Lario. It's just from what I've seen you say before it was more what someone that disliked the show would say. It was kinda different before where the majority of Neutrals don't like the show but don't hate it either. If our exact definition of Neutral is slightly different, I'm sorry. I don't mean harm in making the diagram, I just wanted to apply something I found neat and use the MW/UP Community to give an example on the structure of the fanbase the diagram is suggesting. Something I found to be a great example on how the FiM fanbase works. I can always edit any people who believe they're in the wrong section

Okay, I guess I need to formally out myself as a brony. Honestly, I doubt I would've given it a shot if it weren't for a real persistent friend of mine.

The first few I watched I was all "...well..." but I wanted to watch more and here I sit.

Lario said:
At this rate, this show is going to conquer the world.
We need an evil genius who will change all tv channels to his own. It would save us from this madness.

Now I know what I'm gonna do this week.

Gary Oak said:
Just finished watching Episode 5 where Gilda the Griffon comes. I felt bad for Pinkie Pie in that episode :(
If you felt bad there, just wait until episode 25!

Also, for all the haters and "ponies will conquer the world" resisters...

7646_04da.jpeg

Pinkie Pie said:
A diagram of all the users who like and hate MLP.

UPFiMDiagram.png
Wait am I getting spat out of the black hole? What does that even mean?

Herr Shyguy said:
Pinkie Pie said:
A diagram of all the users who like and hate MLP.
Wait am I getting spat out of the black hole? What does that even mean?

Don't worry that just is more space for the Bronies/Fans. There wasn't much room as you can see. So the Beam of light is used for more space. Don't worry it doesn't mean your like worse or better then any of the Bronies in the diagram. Just hard to make room for that. Ther very center would only be for people who are like beyond normal into the show. It's the same thing with the Homestuck counterpart, ran out of room on that one. Used the beam of light.

Pinkie Pie said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Gary Oak said:
Just finished watching Episode 5 where Gilda the Griffon comes. I felt bad for Pinkie Pie in that episode :(
As sad as you are, I have to admit, you look so super cute with your mane down...

If you really ARE Pinkie Pie. Which I doubt.

Smashgoom202 said:
Gary Oak said:

Also, for all the haters and "ponies will conquer the world" resisters...

7646_04da.jpeg
:( Awww Yeah I'm not there yet!

Back