Votes: 4 66.7%
  • A Good Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Sinkhole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SonicMario

Star Spirit
The NHL season Wraps up within the next 2 weeks so why not see what everyone sees of the Finals for the Sports fans here. I already know a few have already chosen their preference but the polls there anyway.

In case you don't understand what I mean by Sinkhole is if you despise both teams you choose that option

Canucks. Good fans and likable players (aside from Maximum Floppiere). I think Chara and Thomas deserve a cup but I can't stand Boston.

Didn't get to see the 3rd period, but it seems the Canucks are up 1-0 thanks to a late Raffi Torres goal within the last 20 seconds of the game. Shame too, it was so close to what probably would of been an epic OT

Great game. Olczyk (one of the broadcasters) said it might have been offside but it looked back and he was clearly onside.

I'm just glad it's not going to be a sweep. Also poor Nathan Horton, it looked real bad when I saw that neck brace that I almost thought that the hit actually fractured or even broke his neck.

And..... the Series is tied. Weird that's 3 years in a row that both teams in the Finals won their 2 games at home. The last time that wasn't the case was in 2008 when the Red Wings won Game 4

EDIT: Also if Vancouver really wants to win they better get their butt in gear. Because otherwise the hit on Horton and the wild emotion Boston is riding on with inspiration from the fans could be the turning point of the series. Do not underestimate willpower in any professional sport, heck the Red Wings in 1998 can be said to purely to have repeated because of the tragic accident to Konstantinov. No team has repeated since.

So far, that EA prediction thing they've talked about on NHL.com has been right with every game. It had picked all series correctly except Sharks-Wings, and they said the Canucks would win the finals in seven games, with the home team winning every game.

not a big boston fan however gotta root for the big ol "U.S.A." if you know what I mean. but i am keen on the greenmen of vancouver, even though they stole it from the city of brotherly love...

WagNak said:
not a big boston fan however gotta root for the big ol "U.S.A." if you know what I mean. but i am keen on the greenmen of vancouver, even though they stole it from the city of brotherly love...

I know what you're talking about!
Dayman.. AHHHAAAHHAAAA

Congratulations to the Boston Bruins. They worked pretty hard, and Tim Thomas was the more consistent Goaltender compared to Luongo.

This series also made me feel a little better from 2009. Because now Vancouver lost the series up 2-0 and then 3-2 and lost Game 7 at home. And even then at least that year it was a closer score and the Wings already won the year before that one. This one was pretty much decided as soon as that Shorthanded Goal got in and the Canucks has still not won the cup in their entire history and Canada's NHL team woes continue yet another year since 1993.

Back