A NEW Mario TV Show?

Dodoman said:
Minimariolover10 said:
Dodoman said:
I'm not sure about a new show, now that I think about it.
It'd require these:

*Ah-nee-may!
*Mario is a silent protagonist no more!
*It is set in the year 385478387520 A.D. 2007. >_>
*It will have at least one episode based on Super Mario Galaxy.
*Sonic will appear at least once.

I agree with all terms except the Sonic one. :?
J00 NO RIGINAL

J00 TOO RIGINAL

No anime.

Dodoman said:
It'd require these:

*Ah-nee-may!
I agree whit you, but I will be better some cnapters based on the smash bros universe

maledict said:
Dodoman said:
It'd require these:

*Ah-nee-may!
I agree whit you, but I will be better some cnapters based on the smash bros universe

I personally think it should have nothing to do with other games and should stick to Mario. Crossovers are only good if the two are similar. Link and Mario? No thanks.

ChaosNinji said:
maledict said:
Dodoman said:
It'd require these:

*Ah-nee-may!

I personally think it should have nothing to do with other games and should stick to Mario. Crossovers are only good if the two are similar. Link and Mario? No thanks.
By Sonic appearing, I meant some joke on the whole him vs. Mario thing going on. >_>

I hate Sonic.It would be a disgrace to Mario if he went into a cartoon of his,I think Sonic appearing in SSB:Brawl is enough!I mean really,is Nintendo THAT brain-dead they have to drag in a lousy blue rat?(I mean,he looks like one)Nyyaaaooooo!I think SEGA wanted to do that to make Sonic more reconized! So maybe Nintendo had nothing to do with this?Maybe they never wanted Sonic in Brawl or M&S:ATO?Who knows!Perhaps it was a bribe to let that blue piece o' crap in there!What I'm saying is:Sonic sucks,Mario pwns,I like Jello & It would reaaaalllly suck to see Sonic in the cartoon!

Black Ninjakoopa said:
I hate Sonic.It would be a disgrace to Mario if he went into a cartoon of his,I think Sonic appearing in SSB:Brawl is enough!I mean really,is Nintendo THAT brain-dead they have to drag in a lousy blue rat?(I mean,he looks like one)Nyyaaaooooo!I think SEGA wanted to do that to make Sonic more reconized! So maybe Nintendo had nothing to do with this?Maybe they never wanted Sonic in Brawl or M&S:ATO?Who knows!Perhaps it was a bribe to let that blue piece o' crap in there!What I'm saying is:Sonic sucks,Mario pwns,I like Jello & It would reaaaalllly suck to see Sonic in the cartoon!
</rant>

Okay, no Sonic. God, it was one idea, ya didn't have to gimme a full lecture.

:lol:

Dodoman said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
</rant>

Okay, no Sonic. God, it was one idea, ya didn't have to gimme a full lecture.
Sorry,it wasn't a lecture.It was an opinion of mine.

Black Ninjakoopa said:

I agree with you.

A new Mario Cartoon? Meh, as long as they don't butcher it like Sonic X and Megaman NT Warrior, it could be OK.

An anime on WarioWare... now THAT would be interresing!

Uniju,you're defending Sonic.If you like him so much,why are you here?You can go on the retarded Sonic forums all you want.I don't care.Sonic is lousy & worthless,as well as a horribly poor excuse for a game character.Example of stupidity: "Sonic's my name,speed's my game." I mean,how dumb is that line?Obviously,you need to experience the good Mario games.Like PM:TTY,Super Mario World,Bowser's Revenge....good games.Oh,& that Sonic the Rat game you said pwnd,didn't.Let me let you in on some thing too,I'd be screaming now,but as you read this think of it as a calm voice.

Now,here's what I think of Mario.Mario's sweet games pwn all.Mario is the best hero,and most famous(basically) of them all.I have many,many wonderful Mario items.Shirts,games, & books.Mario is the only kind of games,as well as other Nintendo games,but mostly Mario games.

My feelings for Sonic the Rat.Sonic is a retardedly retarded retard...he's the worst thing that could ever happen!If I met Sonic,I'd punch him in the face,drop to the ground & do a spiral kick & make him fall,then I'd punch his spine ending it with killing him with a dagger....

"Thank you so much for to-a playing-a my game!"

That's a FULL SENTENCE! MARIO CAN SPEAK!!

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Uniju,you're defending Sonic.If you like him so much,why are you here?You can go on the retarded Sonic forums all you want.I don't care.Sonic is lousy & worthless,as well as a horribly poor excuse for a game character.Example of stupidity: "Sonic's my name,speed's my game." I mean,how dumb is that line?Obviously,you need to experience the good Mario games.Like PM:TTY,Super Mario World,Bowser's Revenge....good games.Oh,& that Sonic the Rat game you said pwnd,didn't.Let me let you in on some thing too,I'd be screaming now,but as you read this think of it as a calm voice.

Now,here's what I think of Mario.Mario's sweet games pwn all.Mario is the best hero,and most famous(basically) of them all.I have many,many wonderful Mario items.Shirts,games, & books.Mario is the only kind of games,as well as other Nintendo games,but mostly Mario games.

My feelings for Sonic the Rat.Sonic is a retardedly retarded retard...he's the worst thing that could ever happen!If I met Sonic,I'd punch him in the face,drop to the ground & do a spiral kick & make him fall,then I'd punch his spine ending it with killing him with a dagger....

Idiot, NINTENDO MADE THAT LINE! Anyway, Mario doesn't even HAVE ANY TALKING, Mario CAN'T have bad lines, because HE DOESN'T HAVE LINES. Anyway You've given no reasons about hating Sonic, other then "He's bad". WHY IS HE BAD? I mean, come on. His games are good(Often better then Mario's games), and he actually HAS stories for his games.

Your just fed up with seeing cheap Sonic fan characters all over the interwebz, n00b.

"I told you I'm not a rat! ...I'm a hedgehog!"

Jorge,plz no double posting.Ok Uniji,between us,it's an official rivalry.Me vs. you. :evil:

Moogle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
In most games mario doesn't say a word. All he says is stuff like ya! woo-hoo! Yeh ahh!

Mama-Mia...
You know NOTHING, SY10!

Others:

Oh No!
It's-a me! Mario!
Bye-bye!

Uniju said:
I mean, come on. His games are good(Often better then Mario's games), and he actually HAS stories for his games.

Lawl.

Mario has stories for his games, as does Sonic. Both aren't usually better than a set-up to move the gameplay along however.

Also : Mario games are reviewed better than Sonic ones.

Recent mario games : Ratings from reviewers averaged up :

Super Mario Galaxy : 9.7/10
Super Paper Mario : 8.5/10
Mario Strikers Charged : 7.9/10
Mario Party 8 : 6.4/10
Mario Party DS : 7.5/10

Recent Sonic games : Ratings from reviewers averaged up :

Sonic and the Secret Rings : 7.4/10
Sonic Rivals 2 : 6.3/10
Sonic rush Adventure : 8.0/10

Ontop of the highest rated game listed between the two being Mario, when you average up all of the averages up for both of them it comes out as :

Mario games : 8.0

Sonic games : 7.2

I know review averages aren't a good basis for opinion, but it's a step above your own opinion justifying a statement, as this is more objective, and also without as much bias.

Heh-heh. Here you guys are, arguing over which is better; Sonic or Mario, while I just sit here laughing. Arguing over that trivial matter is stupid. Makes me glad I'm a Pokémon Fan; I don't get involved in the Sonic and Mario fights. =)

Uniju said:
Pokemon DP said:
Heh-heh. Here you guys are, arguing over which is better; Sonic or Mario, while I just sit here laughing. Arguing over that trivial matter is stupid. Makes me glad I'm a Pokémon Fan; I don't get involved in the Sonic and Mario fights. =)

Poke-fans are worse then Narutards.

Any fanboy is bad and annoying.

I'm accomplishing that Poke-Fans are even more annoying then Narutards.
How so? And, I'm not one o' them Hardcore fans, that will dress up like Ash Ketchum, and say "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL" all the time. I just like the games. =|

Uniju said:
Pokemon DP said:

Poke-fans are worse then Narutards.
:eek: :evil: :shock: YOU'RE EVVVVVVVVVVIL!

Uniju said:
LuigiDude said:
Moogle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
In most games mario doesn't say a word. All he says is stuff like ya! woo-hoo! Yeh ahh!

Mama-Mia...
You know NOTHING, SY10!

Others:

Oh No!
It's-a me! Mario!
Bye-bye!

In GAMES. People who pre-ordered SMG actually got a phone call saying that it arrived.
You'venever played NSMB, have you?

How I can asplode my brain, if I dont even have a brain? I do all my thinking with the crown. And without the crown, I'm not the king. Also:

ALL ABOARD THE ON TOPIC TRAIN!

......O
.... o
...... ______.._(CJayC)_
..._()_||__||_<(^_^<)_________________________...tok..tok...TOK....pokka!
..(Fap Fap|.|___|.|_LEGO_|.|___________|.|chickens|
/-OO----OO""="OO--OO"="OO--------OO"="OO-----="OO".............................
###############################################

Back