Israel-Palestine Conflict

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Do you guys have any opinions on the issue?

First of all, though Israel is the Jewish homeland, there is nothing saying that people of other races and religions can't live there. The only thing non-Jews can't do is gain instant citizenship.

The idea of returning to the pre-1967 borders as Obama suggested is bullshit. Why give land back to nations that lost it when they invaded Israel? Israel didn't invade, they just fought back and won.

Israel is the one Jewish state in the whole world. Zionists looked very carefully at the situation and found that it would be the best location.

Muslims also have the entire rest of the Middle East, North Africa, and parts of South Asia.

Therefore, I support the state of Israel and hope it keeps its current borders (unless it wants to give up the Gaza Strip to Egypt or something). I am not anti-Muslim at all. I am against the creation of a Palestinian state. Please do not consider any of my comments as racist.

So with all of that said, what do you think about the situation?

I think that you are being way to patriotic (in a religion kind of way). You have to see this from other POVs other than the "fair" one.

In a logical POV, I think Israel deserves to make its (treating metaphorical inanimate objects as sentient biotic beings FTW) own decisions, and face the consequences of those decisions (be they progressive or conservative, i.e. if they take land by force, that land should be taken. If Obama or any other political leaders want to make requests of them, they can feel free to do that, but they cannot enforce anything. Though it may be in Israel's best interests to comply, that's their decision).

So does that give you an accurate assumption of my opinion?

I think that fighting over land for the cause of religion to begin with is wr-wait a minute why does Obama even have a say in this

The US has always been involved in Israel and it would look dumb for them to back down now. It also looked dumb for the US to change its views on what Israel should do.

How about the US just stay out of this.

ohwaitoillol

orbiter.png

Seriously, though, I'm not an expert on the topic, but didn't Israel claim the territory fair and square?

I guess maybe giving back the land would be safe, but it wouldn't be right.

Ah, nationalism. There's only two sides: Nationalists and anti-nationalists. It can be much more complex than that, but I don't want to go into detail.

Back