Your favorite american football team

ToxBox

Power Star
Mine is New England Patriots and I never been at this place or heard of it before and I watched family guy that Peter's favorite team is same as mine

My home football team is Denver Broncos and I don't think they are that good at football

The team that I hate is Pittsburgh Steelers

Re: Your favorite football team

Favorite: Baltimore Ravens
Least Favorites: Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins, Indianapolis They-stole-the-team-from-Baltimore

Sharks Territory said:
Favorite: Baltimore Ravens
Least Favorites: Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins, Indianapolis They-stole-the-team-from-Baltimore

I usually waited for the Super Bowl to root for a team. I've actually never grabbed a favorite though my State's team the Lions sounds like they're going in the right direction. Though it's only recently, because the thread creator has a hard time being a Broncos fan? Try being a Lions fan during the 0-16 season 3 years ago...

With Suh and Fairley we should not be giving up too much running plays and with hopefully a whole season of Stafford maybe we can get a Wild Card or even take the division from the Defending Champs (Packers).

I personally think the Lions aren't going to be that good instantly, but they could certainly win 4 to 8 games.

That's what I was thinking last year. But they ended last season on a high note (4 game winning streak) and they had some had some really close games (ALMOST upset the Jets) as long as they have the confidence I think the Lions can live up to their hype. To have realistic expectations I expect them to miss the Playoffs but only by a little and still have an even better year then last year.

FlubberStudios said:
Didn't Steelers won?

wut.

If you're asking about the Super Bowl, no.
If you're asking about something else, then you're going to have to be more specific.

Ser Espiel said:
Da Bears.

still suck.

Fav.Teams: Green Bay Packers San Diego Chargers and New York Jets.

Least fav: New England Patriots Minnesota Vikings Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions

None are in specific orders.

Already said Lions here for favorite. But as for least favorite, I don't have disdain for most teams but if I had to say one. Probably the New York Jets for their cocky attitude, I know it really motivates their team positively but the trash talking they do takes it too far. Just seeing Rex Ryan throw his headphones down on the ground when he knew they were going to lose to the Steelers was priceless.

CP3Hornets said:
Ser Espiel said:
Da Bears.

still suck.

Fav.Teams: Green Bay Packers San Diego Chargers and New York Jets.

Least fav: New England Patriots Minnesota Vikings Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions

None are in specific orders.

Oh, go screw yourself, Cheesehead! :(

Back