Are you a guy or a girl?

Goombella said:
10 year old girl, and while Im not mistaken for gender, a lot of people think Im a teen, as I tend to be taller than most 13 year olds.
I'm the smallest person in my class. :D I'm a girl.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Goombella said:
10 year old girl, and while Im not mistaken for gender, a lot of people think Im a teen, as I tend to be taller than most 13 year olds.

I'm like the complete opposite. I'm shorter than most 16 year olds. I'm about 5''4
I know how you feel, when i was 15, i think i was about 5''3, although i think i've grown a couple of inches, so i'm about 5''7 or something.

Oh, and i am men.

*duplicates*

"57 inch = 1.447 8 meter"

Wow, you're small! (O.O")

Five foot seven inches, not fifty-seven inches :P

But i still feel short, curse my Asian genes! (Although Sushi makes up for that.)

"5.7 feet = 1.737 36 meter"

Well, that's pretty big then.

Well obviously the guy is a snake, Stooben. Do the math.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Men dominate the world, actually. Or so they think :( :mad:
But at least this forum has girls that are active, most of the forums I go are just all males and only 1 or 2 girls. :P

I know that, like other 2 Forums where I'm on (Hacking and Tweaking respectively).
On the Hacking Forum, there are multiple girls, but almost all of them are employees, 1 wasn't active in a while, and 1 is just new (actually came back from the good old times).
I'm one of the employees.

On the Tweaking Forum (and the entire site), I'm completely the only girl there, either active and non-active counted, and it's the biggest ICT site of The Netherlands.

Alos, there is 9 girls in my class, and as a whole, there is 11 people in my class.

I am a FEMALE. 16. Approximately 5 feet, 6 1/2 inches. I weigh... well, it's not enough for my height. SKIN AND BONES.

Anything else? Blood type? Vaccination records? Social Security?

<

Seems this topic got bumped.............

Oh well.

I'm a male to the MAX

Back