Pricess (Pig)Peach

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
Im writing a story about Princess Peach getting turned into a pig, and Mario saving her, and Im going to post it here, and thought I should give you a spoiler.I took a pig from Minecraft, did some doodles, and heres a picture from the story.It will probably be done in the Summer Holidays.
eLkQi.png
I will make it smaller eventually.

OK, because the Summer Holidays are a long way away, and I have quite a bit done already, I have decided to split it into 2 parts(possibly 3).I have Part 1 here.If its a bit short, that because its not a v.long story.Well, here you are!(Oh, and please forgive poor grammar or spelling)
PART 1!
1 day Mario was walking along, singing a song in the Mushroom Kingdom, when came along a rather odd-looking pig(fig1). It took him 5 minutes to realise that it was (drum roll please) PRINCESS PEACH!Mario yelled out immediatly,"Who did this to you!?"But, alas, being a pig, the poor princess could only oink in reply.After 5 minutes thinking, and another 5, and another 5, and another 5, and another......
5 HOURS LATER
and another 5, for Mario to realise and cry out"ILL BET IT WAS BOWSER!".And so, vowing revenge on Bowser, Mario set out to get it....
TO BE CONTINUED
Fig1:
qOAsv.png

Well?Its not much, I know, and Im not a very good writer, but still...if you have any ideas as to what I could put in, please put them in a comment

What's that, a Paint Spam?

Well, I took a pig from Minecraft and doodled on it.Oh, and thanks VERY much for all your negative comments about my Paint drawings, Yami.

It's not negatively meant, I mean that it could be better if you take your time.
I mean, building a stable house doesn't take 5 minutes, and so does photo editing.

Actually, building a stable house can take 5 minutes, it depends on the size.

Back