THIS THRED IS DEEEEEEEED also post chatroom moments

dennis tried taking teruteru hanamura and applesbot from me so i registered all of his nicknames to teach him a lesson. i didnt particularly care about him before then other than the fact that he was an annoyance already

Re: post chatroom moments

* Puralleo (Mibbit@*-**-***-**-***.****.**.comcast.net) has joined
* Puddin has quit (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
<Puralleo> ..
<Puralleo> eh Hello? Anyone?
<Puddin_> hola
* Puddin_ is now known as Puddin
<Puddin> how are you doing this fine evening puralleo we've all been waiting for you
<Puddin> the candles are ready we just need you to chant "hail satan" 666 times
<VocalBeat> Is it that time of night already?
<Puddin> Well the virgin sacrifice is usually here a few minutes later
<Puddin> but i suppose this one will do
* Puralleo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
lol oops :bowser:

Though I can't find the logs, and knowing my luck it was posted a while back, I remember someone called Andrew with with numbers after it joining and asking whether anyone was around. Me and YoshiKong both said nope, nobody here, he then called us idiots and left.

Pokemon_Trainer_Red hi
BetaMaster hi
Pokemon_Trainer_Red hi
Pokemon_Trainer_Red how are you
BetaMaster I'm fine
BetaMaster you?
Pokemon_Trainer_Red that's nice to hear. i'm doing well
Pokemon_Trainer_Red as well as i can be when i'm sick
BetaMaster :c
Pokemon_Trainer_Red i totally need to change chatzilla's font from timesnewroman
Pokemon_Trainer_Red that's better
Pokemon_Trainer_Red ar destine ftw
BetaMaster times is alright
BetaMaster I prefer calibri for the most part though
Pokemon_Trainer_Red @_@ i just changed to calibri
BetaMaster heh
Pokemon_Trainer_Red do i know you from somewhere
BetaMaster most likely
Pokemon_Trainer_Red something about nes controllers and tetris attack comes to mind
BetaMaster are you referring to that video that I posted on youtube
BetaMaster in 2012
Pokemon_Trainer_Red i think
Pokemon_Trainer_Red that was brand new back in my day
BetaMaster heh
Pokemon_Trainer_Red how do i register my nick again
BetaMaster /ns register password email
NickServ Pokemon_Trainer_Red is now registered to ptrmw@live.com, with the password **********.
Pokemon_Trainer_Red thanks
mcd :eek:oo
BetaMaster no prob
Pokemon_Trainer_Red hi donkey made of concrete
mcd i see no such thing
Pokemon_Trainer_Red ok

This is almost like impossible.

<Testyo>: Ladies and gentlemen, I've started a far/close number game with a random number between 0 and 50! Start guessing!
<Randombob-omb4761>: 9
<Testyo>: Randombob-omb4761 wins! It took 1 try to guess the number 9. 1 TRY! Talk about lucky! Randombob-omb4761 has won 14 games so far.
<Randombob-omb4761>: wut no way

Well, not quite impossible. You had 2% chance of getting it right. Getting a Royal Flush in poker is much more rare, bt not qualified impossible. (0.16%)

[09:29] [Lakituthequick TIME]
-
[09:30] [Lakituthequick VERSION]
-

what is the meaning of this Ltq >:C

Sergeant Sillies said:
[09:29] [Lakituthequick TIME]
-
[09:30] [Lakituthequick VERSION]
-

what is the meaning of this Ltq >:C
That one time I click on this thread...

I used the two IRC commands that request one other user's local time and (the version of) their chat-client.
Sometimes I'm curious. Didn't know the other user was alerted of those.

[22:49] <plumbean_jointventure> pull yourself up from your bootstraps
[22:49] <plumbean_jointventure> amurica
[22:49] <Snack> (in memory of turb)
[22:49] <plumbean_jointventure> dear turb
[22:50] <plumbean_jointventure> it's a shame what happened to him
[22:50] <plumbean_jointventure> he shouldn't have gone as young as he did
[22:50] <Snack> no
[22:50] <Snack> he deserved it
[22:50] <plumbean_jointventure> you're right
[22:50] <plumbean_jointventure> I hated that guy
[22:50] <Snack> he was usually an ok guy
[22:50] <martini> nah
[22:50] <Snack> but he deserved it that time
[22:50] <plumbean_jointventure> that's true
[22:50] <plumbean_jointventure> but he really knew what was coming to him
[22:50] <Snack> I'm not sure he di
[22:50] <Snack> d
[22:50] <martini> although he was still better in comparison to snack

<Glowsquid>: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/572344-zoids/61738547 uh
<Shoutmon>: wow glowsquid what did you find
<Shoutmon>: why would anyone want to taste lucarios fur, what
<Shoutmon>: it probably just tastes liek dog

you could've not posted that you know

Well things like "I really like Lucario's fur. I wonder how it feels. Or how it tastes? I'd love to feel it, maybe lick it as well." are kinda why the general population thinks of furries as weird gross perverts. You called it "cute".

well everyone has some pervert in them, so i dont really see the problem here.

It'd be different if df actually imposed some perversion into the majority of his posts.

Morty said:
Well things like "I really like Lucario's fur. I wonder how it feels. Or how it tastes? I'd love to feel it, maybe lick it as well." are kinda why the general population thinks of furries as weird gross perverts. You called it "cute".
Well, you see, what happened was.......I got nothing.

Zae Roles said:

It'd be different if df actually imposed some perversion into the majority of his posts.
Yeah this is true.

Zae Roles said:

I totally know that, believe me. The point is what should be in the public and what shouldn't be. No one even called DF a pervert and the level of perversion within each individual isn't even the discussion, just that the comment was unnecessary given the context of the post and the reason it was posted and this is a silly discussion I'm gonna go somewhere else now

Morty said:
Zae Roles said:

I totally know that, believe me. The point is what should be in the public and what shouldn't be. No one even called DF a pervert and the level of perversion within each individual isn't even the discussion, just that the comment was unnecessary given the context of the post and the reason it was posted and this is a silly discussion I'm gonna go somewhere else now

hmm yeah it is a bit silly but just thought id point that out.

For my 600th post, I've decided to post this: today, around 5:00 PM EDT, whoever was active in chat at the time actually had the opportunity to talk to Mario himself!

<MichiganMarioFan>: Wait a sec...Mario himself is on chat RIGHT NOW!
<Mario>: It's-a me.
<Mario>: Hi, MichiganMarioFan, you from Michigan, I guess?
<MichiganMarioFan>: Yes.
<MichiganMarioFan>: Hey Mario, do you remember facing a Koopa Troopa that was roadrunner-fast on September 26, 1996?
<Randombob-omb4761>: are you the mario known as LeftyGreenMario?
<Mario>: Huh, what a guess. Anything is going on?
<Mario>: Hmmm... I don't remember.
<MichiganMarioFan>: You beat him and got rewarded with a Power Star, though...
<Mario>: Oh, he wasn't that fas.t
<Mario>: In fact, I beat him even after I ate a large meal. Mama mia.
<MichiganMarioFan>: That was your very first adventure in 3D, no?
<Mario>: 4761: dunt tell any1 thnx.
<Mario>: Um, not if you count my tennis and stuff in the Land of Black and Red, if you know what I mean.
<Mario>: Or this Mario Clash.
<MichiganMarioFan>: It's too bad Black and Red flopped so badly only Japanese and Americans ever saw it.
<MichiganMarioFan>: But at least we have the 3DS now...
<Mario>: Well, I think their eyes got spared from that mess.
<MichiganMarioFan>: Remember the first time you had to face Boom Boom since 1990?
<Mario>: Oh, yes.
<Pwwnd123>: yo i guess if bowser does confess his love for peach openly for peach to hear then i guess bowser doesn't know how to show love at all and needs to keep control and learn better
<MichiganMarioFan>: This time, though, he had a new female counterpart...
<Mario>: Boom Boom was a pretty easy boss. You know, he hasn't changed much in 3D Land, even if he did learn a few tricks up his sleeve. Still, he needs to learn a few tricks from me! Wahoo!
<Mario>: Pom Pom knows how to throw those boomerangs and all, but did her boomerangs stand up to the test of Mario's feet? No! She still got defeated! Like always.
<Mario>: Pwwnd123, Bowser doesn't need to confess his love for Peach. He's probably the only one who entered Peach's Castle with honest intentions.
<MichiganMarioFan>: Mario, check out what I made you in my copy of your first N64 adventure! http://theyoshistate.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-64-now-Tiny-Toons-64-442168537
*** BetaMaster is now known as BetaM|AFK
<Pwwnd123>: i guess an easy way for peach to not get kidnapped is that she needs more security and a bodyguard and her father King Toadstool and her grandpa .
<Pwwnd123>: and get a huge castle that may be a sky scraper with a hotel with a lot of features
<Mario>: Well, I'm blue! That's kind of strange, isn't it? Oh, I'm supposed to be a bunny? Ha! I've been catching a lot of those in that castle. It's pretty fun, actually.
<MichiganMarioFan>: Read the description in that link.
<Mario>: Well, Peach can always teach her Toads self-defense skills.
<MichiganMarioFan>: Plus, I heard that someone wants to make an animated feature-length adaption of your adventures, Mario.
<Mario>: Some mariofan guy, right? Mario doesn't approve until Nintendo approves, sorry!
<Pwwnd123>: i guess since king toadstool was probably forced to move from the mushroom kingdom while peach was 7 and he ruled a different kingdom and had other friend but if peach made contact with her father and allows him back so that he could protect peach
<Mario>: Oh, I've read the description. I'm glad that you like my games so much to combine me and that cartoon into one!
<Mario>: Well, I need to go somewhere soon, but after around 2 hours. Thanks so much for playing my game!
<MichiganMarioFan>: Can't wait to see you face the Koopalings in their Mario Kart debut!
<Pwwnd123>: thanks and if peach gets kidnapped again give bowser a fatal blow and separate the skull and everything like in simon's quest and prevent bowser from ressurecting like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6fgUsqHNzA
*** Yoshi876 is now known as Yoshi876_away
+++ ChanServ has given op to Shoutmon
<MichiganMarioFan>: And about your comment about my screenshot earlier, Mario, is it just you or are Steven Spielberg's works not that admired as much in the Mushroom Kingdon?
<Pwwnd123>: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6fgUsqHNzA [TITLE: Super Castlevania IV Intro [SNES] VIEWS: 4231 FAVES: 0 RATING: 4 RATERS: 31 UPLOADED: Cychreus VGE ] and bowser resurrects every other month and year like drac
<MichiganMarioFan>: Actually, Mario, that screenshot was supposed to be based off a show that actually spoofed one of your greatest 2D adventures ever!
<Mario>: Woohoo!
<Mario>: Well... I'll be back.
<MichiganMarioFan>: See ya later, Mario.

Back