Who Wants To Be A Millionare Mario Style No.2

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
This is exactly like Koopa klans but nobody appears to go on it that much and I'll allow 10 people to give there characters. I'll be the host and the giver of questions. The host shall be a Orange Yoshi(first thing that came into mind :) ).

Lets introduce our contestants............... (after your post of the character I'll give ya a intro)

Irene. I'mma kyroteran. <3

Never heard of her so here it is................

Orange Yoshi: Our first contestant is a kyons sister charcter give it up for Irene!

lol I'm form a different anime then Kyon's Sister but whutever

Yay I'mma contestan <3

I'm Weird Al.

What? He made a song about when he lost on Jeopardy, why not "I Lost On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"?

ok two intros

Orange Yoshi: Our second contestant is a cool user on the mario wiki give it up for Dry Bones user version!

Orange Yoshi: Our Third Contest is the wierd dude himself give it up for wierd al!

Ok

Orange Yoshi: Our 4th contestant is the green version of myself and the most popular (popularity hog) he will be assisted by fludd who will attack me if I say yoshi got it wrong. Give it up for Green Yoshi (eye twithcing with rage) and Fludd!

Super Yoshi10 said:
Ok

Orange Yoshi: Our 4th contestant is the green version of myself and the most popular (popularity hog) he will be assisted by fludd who will attack me if I say yoshi got it wrong. Give it up for Green Yoshi (eye twithcing with rage) and Fludd!
no
i mean the green yoshi of my with FLUDD
A.K.A. me:Alphaclaw11

Ok. Just say alpaclaw 11 is where it should be

um when i come up with a question I'll send a PM to da user

Ok

Our next contestant is a character that constantly gets squished but never gives up! Give it up for a random Goomba!!!

Back