NSMB2?

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
I was just thinkin'. Wouldn't be awesome if there was a NSMB2? But I got my brain stuck here. Would it be based on Super Mario Bros. 2 or just like another NSMB? Also, I came up with some transformations (some are weird) if they were just anotehr NSMB:

1- Dry Bones Mario: Works like Shell Mario, but can toss bones pressing teh Y button that bounce around a lot.

2- Ant Mario: Burrows and can also walk on walls witch helps get to Star Coins high.

3- Fire Ant Mario: Same has Ant Mario, but can toss fireballs like Fire Mario.

4- Yoshi Maro ( :shock: ): Has a large nose like Yoshi, has that long tounge, can flutter, and ground pound like Yoshi LOL :shock:
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Yeh I guess it would be cool and welcome to the forums minimariolover10
you might remember me from the wiki
 
Minimariolover10 said:
I was just thinkin'. Wouldn't be awesome if there was a NSMB2? But I got my brain stuck here. Would it be based on Super Mario Bros. 2 or just like another NSMB? Also, I came up with some transformations (some are weird) if they were just anotehr NSMB:

1- Dry Bones Mario: Works like Shell Mario, but can toss bones pressing teh Y button that bounce around a lot.

2- Ant Mario: Burrows and can also walk on walls witch helps get to Star Coins high.

3- Fire Ant Mario: Same has Ant Mario, but can toss fireballs like Fire Mario.

4- Yoshi Maro ( :shock: ): Has a large nose like Yoshi, has that long tounge, can flutter, and ground pound like Yoshi LOL :shock:
Cool idea!
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Dry Bones said:
Minimariolover10 said:
I was just thinkin'. Wouldn't be awesome if there was a NSMB2? But I got my brain stuck here. Would it be based on Super Mario Bros. 2 or just like another NSMB? Also, I came up with some transformations (some are weird) if they were just anotehr NSMB:

1- Dry Bones Mario: Works like Shell Mario, but can toss bones pressing teh Y button that bounce around a lot.

2- Ant Mario: Burrows and can also walk on walls witch helps get to Star Coins high.

3- Fire Ant Mario: Same has Ant Mario, but can toss fireballs like Fire Mario.

4- Yoshi Maro ( :shock: ): Has a large nose like Yoshi, has that long tounge, can flutter, and ground pound like Yoshi LOL :shock:
Cool idea!
Thanks.:lol: Yeah, I remember you guys. I now you well DB because I made some NSMB sprites for ya. And I plan on coming up qith more transformations for enemies. Like these (note you should make a list):

Fire Bones- Dry Bones on fire meaning you get damaged when touching him.

Ice Bones- Slides like when you Ground Pound down a hill, meaning it's more dangerous.

Dull Bones- Same colour of his bones, but like SMB3 and SMW he tosses bones!

Parabones- Dry Bones with skeleton wings which was once a Paratroopa.

Vs. Mode Idea- New Mario Bros.! Mario & Luigi are in their retro colours, Koopas are on 4 legs, and the old enemies are back! :)koopa:)

Water Mario- This fan-ficiton transformation has got to come! Able to toss sreams of water! Flood the Goombas!
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
maledict said:
yay, those new enemies are cool!!!!!!!!! I want a NSMB2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. The Parabones works like Dry Bones, but when it reforms the wings come back. And you can make Fire Bones get knocked out by Water Mario!
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Be even better if the Original Koopalings return as boss of the Tower fought in SMW order and before all Jr's foughtm in the first tower since he's so easy to fight.

Also I got more enemie ideas for the game:

Ninjis, Nipper Plants, Shell Kicking Koopas and Pidgets return.

And some other ideas include:

An Koopa riding in an minature version of the Koopa Clown Car, which attack by swooping at Mario & Luigi. Bandits that can steal Mario's item at the bottem of the screen. Ice versions of Lakitus and Spinys. And that's all of my ideas so far.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Lario said:
Be even better if the Original Koopalings return as boss of the Tower fought in SMW order and before all Jr's foughtm in the first tower since he's so easy to fight.

Also I got more enemie ideas for the game:

Ninjis, Nipper Plants, Shell Kicking Koopas and Pidgets return.

And some other ideas include:

An Koopa riding in an minature version of the Koopa Clown Car, which attack by swooping at Mario & Luigi. Bandits that can steal Mario's item at the bottem of the screen. Ice versions of Lakitus and Spinys. And that's all of my ideas so far.
:eek: Ninjis return!!!

Nice ideas.
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
To MC, Co-op would be awesome with like 3 worlds not from story!

To Lario, yes those returning enemies would be awesome, but I think they should have the return of Rex, along with a Pararex. However, the Mini Koopa Clown Car and the Ice Version things I don't like. Bandits would be cool and if they hit you, they go to the bottom, steal the item! Koopalings would be cool.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Minimariolover10 said:
To MC, Co-op would be awesome with like 3 worlds not from story!

To Lario, yes those returning enemies would be awesome, but I think they should have the return of Rex, along with a Pararex. However, the Mini Koopa Clown Car and the Ice Version things I don't like. Bandits would be cool and if they hit you, they go to the bottom, steal the item! Koopalings would be cool.
Also, great ideas, but the Koopalings would be better for NSMB3 or NSMW.
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
ChaosNinji said:
Minimariolover10 said:
To MC, Co-op would be awesome with like 3 worlds not from story!

To Lario, yes those returning enemies would be awesome, but I think they should have the return of Rex, along with a Pararex. However, the Mini Koopa Clown Car and the Ice Version things I don't like. Bandits would be cool and if they hit you, they go to the bottom, steal the item! Koopalings would be cool.
Also, great ideas, but the Koopalings would be better for NSMB3 or NSMW.
Actuallty, that's a BAD idea. NSMB tends to mix elements from SMB, SMB3, and SMW. Koopalings could be in it. NSMW I'm afraid will not come. So, now can we discuss should it be like NSMB or SMB2?
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Minimariolover10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Minimariolover10 said:
To MC, Co-op would be awesome with like 3 worlds not from story!

To Lario, yes those returning enemies would be awesome, but I think they should have the return of Rex, along with a Pararex. However, the Mini Koopa Clown Car and the Ice Version things I don't like. Bandits would be cool and if they hit you, they go to the bottom, steal the item! Koopalings would be cool.
Also, great ideas, but the Koopalings would be better for NSMB3 or NSMW.
Actuallty, that's a BAD idea. NSMB tends to mix elements from SMB, SMB3, and SMW. Koopalings could be in it. NSMW I'm afraid will not come. So, now can we discuss should it be like NSMB or SMB2?
It should have features of both. Hidden bosses, recent characters. Put that in the SMB2 mix.
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
ChaosNinji said:
Minimariolover10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Minimariolover10 said:
To MC, Co-op would be awesome with like 3 worlds not from story!

To Lario, yes those returning enemies would be awesome, but I think they should have the return of Rex, along with a Pararex. However, the Mini Koopa Clown Car and the Ice Version things I don't like. Bandits would be cool and if they hit you, they go to the bottom, steal the item! Koopalings would be cool.
Also, great ideas, but the Koopalings would be better for NSMB3 or NSMW.
Actuallty, that's a BAD idea. NSMB tends to mix elements from SMB, SMB3, and SMW. Koopalings could be in it. NSMW I'm afraid will not come. So, now can we discuss should it be like NSMB or SMB2?
It should have features of both. Hidden bosses, recent characters. Put that in the SMB2 mix.
Engine and gameplay of SMB2 mixed with NSMB :roll: Sounds great! But should it only have Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Peach?
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Minimariolover10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Minimariolover10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Minimariolover10 said:
To MC, Co-op would be awesome with like 3 worlds not from story!

To Lario, yes those returning enemies would be awesome, but I think they should have the return of Rex, along with a Pararex. However, the Mini Koopa Clown Car and the Ice Version things I don't like. Bandits would be cool and if they hit you, they go to the bottom, steal the item! Koopalings would be cool.
Also, great ideas, but the Koopalings would be better for NSMB3 or NSMW.
Actuallty, that's a BAD idea. NSMB tends to mix elements from SMB, SMB3, and SMW. Koopalings could be in it. NSMW I'm afraid will not come. So, now can we discuss should it be like NSMB or SMB2?
It should have features of both. Hidden bosses, recent characters. Put that in the SMB2 mix.
Engine and gameplay of SMB2 mixed with NSMB :roll: Sounds great! But should it only have Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Peach?
Hmm... that's a good question. Maybe.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Never! And this game is a great idea! And yoshi should be playable but he can only be playable when Mario hit gets a yoshi egg like in SMW.
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Super Yoshi10 said:
Never! And this game is a great idea! And yoshi should be playable but he can only be playable when Mario hit gets a yoshi egg like in SMW.
Yeah! It should come at least next year! And I was thinking Yoshi should come back! :wink:
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Newest idea! Parashell Mario/Luigi! Holding the A lets ya fly a little then fall! The things is, the shell glides down and up like the Flying ? Blocks, but grabbing them turns ya into Parashell! :D
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Uniju said:
Your not the first one to think of it.

I would post a large text file I have of ideas for games, but its on another PC, which happens to be broken.

=(
D'OH.

We need the return of the P-Wing, greatest item ever.
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Uniju, I'l sorry to hear that. But for 3d, P-Wing would be cool, maybe that could be another way to get Parashell, use a P-Wing while Shell Mario/Luigi! Did I also tell you guys that I have a few sheets for these? :eek:
 

LuigiDude

Shy Guy
It WILL be NSMB 3D!

IDEA: To get to each Koopaling you must jump on a baby mummiepokey. every BOSS battle it's mummiepokey.

ANOTHER IDEA: The W 1-2 Goombas will be, like the original, blue.

ALLIES:

Smiley Fireballs- Will walk around W2, W3 and W7 and is hnelpful as they will flame an enemy. However, you must be fire Mario/Luigi for them to do this

Toad-Everyone's heard of toad.

ENEMIES:

The sun-Returning character!

Devil of sand-W2 Boss. Will spit sand and hurt you. He is about the size of the Bowser in the very end of NSMB. He needs either three Smiley Flameball attacks or a Mega mushroom attack.
 

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
LuigiDude said:
It WILL be NSMB 3D!

IDEA: To get to each Koopaling you must jump on a baby mummiepokey. every BOSS battle it's mummiepokey.

ANOTHER IDEA: The W 1-2 Goombas will be, like the original, blue.

ALLIES:

Smiley Fireballs- Will walk around W2, W3 and W7 and is hnelpful as they will flame an enemy. However, you must be fire Mario/Luigi for them to do this

Toad-Everyone's heard of toad.

ENEMIES:

The sun-Returning character!

Devil of sand-W2 Boss. Will spit sand and hurt you. He is about the size of the Bowser in the very end of NSMB. He needs either three Smiley Flameball attacks or a Mega mushroom attack.
No! Only idea good is the Blue Goombas
 
Top