Extinction: Rise of the Mutants - not remix... REBOOT!!!

Rate Chapter 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Extinction: Rise of the Mutants

Rainbow Dash said:
Did I just manage to do my VERSION OF MARIO FINALE?!
Yes

Mutant page updated

EDIT: What do you guys think of the music selection?

What do you guys think of the mutant page update?

I should inform you guys that the next chapter won't be as enormous as the previous two and it will just merely be bridge chapter, nothing to epic in this chapter.

Would it surprise you guys that I am in no way half-way through the entire story?

Chapter 14 is finish, BUT I need to input the songs and that will take some time.

Okay, now I am finish with the editing... but it's getting a bit late. I'll upload the chapter tomorrow.

Cool, thanks. Any comments/criticism from any of you?

You updateddddd ouo

So...a new place, huh?

Can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm anxious to see what what happens next. Also...

It came from a large, flying reptile being who is trailing behind smoke, retreating back to…
Do I have to fight another giant monster?

Gogeta said:
I'm anxious to see what what happens next. Also...

It came from a large, flying reptile being who is trailing behind smoke, retreating back to…
Do I have to fight another giant monster?
You know what, I didn't consider that. Maybe, but most likely you won't be fighting alone.

I notice that the character list is a bit small. Are there anymore users who wish to sign-up?

You know, with all the pop-culture references, I predict there will be at least one reference to The Avengers.

Super Buu said:
You know, with all the pop-culture references, I predict there will be at least one reference to The Avengers.
Never considered that, but maybe so.

Jumping to the progression of the story, sorry guys I decided to cancel it wasn't able to add on the story for the last week or two because I was recovering from wisdom teeth removal surgery, but a couple days ago I managed to write on papers the story and I have a couple pages to add.

I also may consider to re-edit the first parts of the story to remove Pollux and Argos because they were pointless characters I had an idea for but never fleshed out entirely.

Should I split chapter 13 into separate chapters because of its length?

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!

I'm currently in the process of fixing the previous chapters with errors and erasing some parts. A big thing done to the story is that Chapter 12 and 13 will be split into two smaller chapters.

UPDATE: Prologue has been revised and will be up most likely tomorrow.

Another big thing being revised in the story is splitting background stories into separate chapters.

Prologue has been edited, Chapter 1 has a trace edit, and Chapter 2 will be worked on.

Guys I'm at a tough place here, should I continue to re-edit the previous chapters and not send any new ones in until I'm finish or should I split my time on re-editing half of the time and the rest on typing a new chapter?

I guess, alrighty then it's settled. I'll split my work investment to output my labor on re-editing and fixing previous chapters and the other half making the new chapters.

Back