Extinction: Rise of the Mutants - not remix... REBOOT!!!

Rate Chapter 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Extinction: Rise of the Mutants

Hey Zero, when do you expect the next chapter's arrival? I am really excited! :D

I'll be working on it this week and maybe it will be out this week also. I can tell you're excited since your debut is in this chapter.

*********************************Bump**************************************

I know I have said that the story will be out last week but I wasn't able to access the computer too much. I'm better making the story while in school where I can transfer it over to the computer over the weekend.

Okay~

I'm just keeping the thread alive while we wait for the next chapter~

Sorry, I wasn't able to write a lot last school week, so I'll continue writing more this school week and get it transferred in the weekend.

I barely remembered I signed up for this. I spent a few time reading all the chapters, it's going good so far man :D

I completely forgot you were also signed-up but don't worry, I know where I can put you.

While sometimes I feel that too much of your plot devices/characters/technology/abilities are derived from pop culture, I can't deny that the story they make isn't actually that bad.

On a technical standpoint, the writing is pretty good- little grammar and spelling errors now and again, but we're all human. However, there are times when dialogue and phrasing just come off as plain unnatural, and that's no good.

Is Extinction a good story? Yeah.
Great? No.
But it has the potential to be.

Thanks man. Sooner or later I'm going to run out of pop-culture references.

I was reading the Userpedia article, and I don't recall Flubber being dead. Or is it just because he isn't active any more?

When do you expect the next chapter's arrival? I'm very excited about it! (As with any chapter. You write well. :D)

I'm going to work over time today to get the next chapter in by today, it's almost finish!

IT'S FINISHED..... but I just need to add the songs and it will be ready by tomorrow, sorry guys.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Holy crap. Chapter 13 is longer than Part 2 of Mastermind Troll vs. Everyone.

Respect

On subject. Very good and detailed. I like how there is a backstory to Bluedevil as opposed to how other characters merely just joined the Resistance because they were mutated. A few spelling and grammar stuff here and there. It was a little hard to follow at times. I liked a lot though. I just want to say this.

Cage Fighting: Kaiju Style

Rating: 9/10

Did I just manage to do my VERSION OF MARIO FINALE?!

BEST CHAPTER EVER~

<33333333333333333333333333333333

This is amazing <3

You deserve a 10! :3

Back