Extinction: Rise of the Mutants - not remix... REBOOT!!!

Rate Chapter 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Extinction: Rise of the Mutants

Lumpy Space Princess said:
GalacticPetey said:
Zero. Small complaint here. I don't want to sound rude, but how do missiles hurt my Godzilla form? In some movies, Godzilla walks through loads of missiles, tanks, battleships, troops, electricity towers at the same time and isn't even affected. The 1998 Godzilla film with Matthew Brodirick doesn't count. That creauture is nothing like Godzilla so that's why he got killed with planes. This is friendly critism. I think your story is great. Just that small complaint.
You have a good point, but I think he does it so one character isn't to powerful
I was just trying to not make the story lose its flow. And GP, you god-mod way too much I have to say, especially on Burning GalacticPetey, "if Burning GP dies from nuclear meltdown then the whole universe will be destroyed."

No offense, still friends.

I really want to thank you GP for criticizing my work, because I know from all this praise I can't get better and I'm not the perfect story maker at all, so I thank you.

Also the reason why you reverted to Petey form is unknown, maybe you felt like it or maybe I'm implying that the Zero Corps. technology is so advance (since the Planks are just using Zero Corps. technology) that it can even resist the power of Godzilla and give him a run for his money.

I may start working on the next chapter this weekend and it may or may not be released.

~*Bump*~ ( I really don't want this fanfiction to stay unfinished ;n;)

“Hell, my response is a big no. Now let’s put these baddies on ice.”

THIS IS THE BEST THING MY CHARACTER HAS SAID SINCE WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHY.

I like this chapter.

LONLINESS said:
“Hell, my response is a big no. Now let’s put these baddies on ice

THIS IS THE BEST THING MY CHARACTER HAS SAID SINCE WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHY.

I like this chapter.
Look at the reference.

Hip Hip Hooray! :D

SLIGHT SPOILER!

On the way to the Greases base/out-post, a few of the characters will tell their stories from before, during, and directly after the nuclear explosion, but I need some users to PM me a brief story on their's where I can then elaborate on it in the story.

Just a question.... when do you plan to have my character appear? :)

I can't wait for the next chapter.

GalacticPetey said:
Only certain people or whoever want to send in a story?
Anybody

Bluedevil said:
Just a question.... when do you plan to have my character appear? :)

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Most likely the chapter after this one

Hard to say since this will be a bit of a big chapter

Big news! The chapter is not yet finish, but it will not be a big chapter, it's going to be an ENORMOUS chapter, as already leviathan it is, I almost forgot to add the backstory some of you guys sent to me.

Gino Weinberg said:
Big news! The chapter is not yet finish, but it will not be a big chapter, it's going to be an ENORMOUS chapter, as already leviathan it is, I almost forgot to add the backstory some of you guys sent to me.
:eek:

Bump~

\(OuO)/

So close to finishing it, it may be done today.

Now that I think about it, there aren't that many users on this thread, maybe just the same 3 users

Back