Extinction: Rise of the Mutants - not remix... REBOOT!!!

Rate Chapter 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Extinction: Rise of the Mutants

Sorry it has been a long time. I barely only got 1/3 of Chapter 10 done but I'll post it.

I worked on a chunk on Chapter 10, and it should be released this week!

I like this because I appeared in this chapter.

Good job Zero.

Oh my god. Chapter 10 is EXTREMELY well written. :D I love it. Can't wait for Chapter 11!

grimAuxiliatrix said:
New Super Mario said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
You stole my poll idea.
No, just think of it as "borrowing" :P

Reading it right now
LOL I was kidding around.
Yah, I know.

Great Chapter Zero! Best one yet. This story is great, doesn't use a cliched plot, and describes itself great!

Cool, I found my dog now! Time to celebrate!

So no criticism, any other way you wanted that chapter to be or how about how the next chapter should be?

Charles zi Britannia said:
So no criticism, any other way you wanted that chapter to be or how about how the next chapter should be?

I don't really care how you do the chapters. It's your story, you decide what happens!

On another note, when do you think it will be released?

mollymoon4 said:
Charles zi Britannia said:

I don't really care how you do the chapters. It's your story, you decide what happens!

On another note, when do you think it will be released?
I'm not sure, since I barely started on it

Can't wait for chapter 11! :D ( Sorry, to hurry you or anything, but how far are you through it now?)

Bluedevil said:
Can't wait for chapter 11! :D ( Sorry, to hurry you or anything, but how far are you through it now?)
Sorry, I haven't been able to add anything because of my busy schedule

Zero. Small complaint here. I don't want to sound rude, but how do missiles hurt my Godzilla form? In some movies, Godzilla walks through loads of missiles, tanks, battleships, troops, electricity towers at the same time and isn't even affected. The 1998 Godzilla film with Matthew Brodirick doesn't count. That creauture is nothing like Godzilla so that's why he got killed with planes. This is friendly critism. I think your story is great. Just that small complaint.

GalacticPetey said:
Zero. Small complaint here. I don't want to sound rude, but how do missiles hurt my Godzilla form? In some movies, Godzilla walks through loads of missiles, tanks, battleships, troops, electricity towers at the same time and isn't even affected. The 1998 Godzilla film with Matthew Brodirick doesn't count. That creauture is nothing like Godzilla so that's why he got killed with planes. This is friendly critism. I think your story is great. Just that small complaint.
You have a good point, but I think he does it so one character isn't to powerful

Back