Super Mario Wiki: The Rise of the Spam Lord

Tigertot

Spongebob will destroy you all!
Hi, I am making a game with RPG Maker XP. The title is the title of this topic. So, I will be needing two more heroes because I am one of the heroes, some bosses, NPCs, and Idea Suggesters.

If you wanna sign up just give me a sprite sheet and what you wanna be in the game.

Can I be a Hero? I'll have my sprites here soon.

Yes, you can be a hero.

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/File:BY24PMSprites.PNG

Here is my sprite I'd like to use.

Ok, I saved your sprites. Once I get some more characters and bosses and others, I will release a demo.

ok thanks. My brother (New Super Mario) also would like to sign up as a hero. Here is his sprites.

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/File:NewSuperMario.png

you can also us my other sprite if you want.

Ok, I got your brother's sprites. I just need a boss then I will release a demo which involves battling that boss.

Everyone, I am sorry but I can't make the game because my Windows 7 computer will not let me. But I am still a hero in it though. Could someone please make it with RPG Maker XP or VX please? My sprites are on my Userpedia Page.

If you're using the RmXP, have you tried running the program in Windows XP compatibility mode? You can select that by right-clicking on the RmXP, selecting "Properties", and then look under "Compatibility". The terms might be different though, since my operating system is German and I don't know the official English ones.

Anyway, asking for someone else to make you a game is kinda silly. Most people underestimate the effort required to make a game that is not below average quality. Most people also fail to maintain interest in it because you spend long periods working on it without seeing immediate satisfying results. It's a very long-winded process that should not be taken lightly.

That said, I doubt anyone who thinks things through would be willing to shoulder that amount of work, or at least not without proper recompensation.

arsenicCatnip said:
That said, I doubt anyone who thinks things through would be willing to shoulder that amount of work, or at least not without proper recompensation.
Per.
If you can't do it lock this thread.

arsenicCatnip said:
If you're using the RmXP, have you tried running the program in Windows XP compatibility mode? You can select that by right-clicking on the RmXP, selecting "Properties", and then look under "Compatibility". The terms might be different though, since my operating system is German and I don't know the official English ones.

Anyway, asking for someone else to make you a game is kinda silly. Most people underestimate the effort required to make a game that is not below average quality. Most people also fail to maintain interest in it because you spend long periods working on it without seeing immediate satisfying results. It's a very long-winded process that should not be taken lightly.

I tried it, but my screen is too small.

Due to a recent update, I CAN make the game!!!

Back