Did you buy one?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Non. It's just a remake of the GBA.

Though, this doesn't explain why I bought a DS Lite...

=\

My friend had a Game Boy Micro for a short while in 2005 when it was first hitting the stores. It was cool, the screen was really bright and easy to see for its size... although if I were to get an upgraded GBA, it would be the SP with the brighter screen which is a better buy probably

The Micro is both A ) Dumb and B ) Fat. Nintendo kind of floundered around with it, as if they had no real demographic to aim for and no new technology to offer. Oh, right.

I bought it, but it was a total waste of money. :/

it looks like a waste of money :\

I think that Nintendo's releasing it after the DS was a bad business move. My parents bought one for my brother in stead of a DS, which only went to further prove their little knowledge of video games.

Waluigi Freak 99 said:
I think that Nintendo's releasing it after the DS was a bad business move. My parents bought one for my brother in stead of a DS, which only went to further prove their little knowledge of video games.

oh that must suck for your bros. Who is your Bro?

I feel sorry for anyone who bought it ... :blush:

Snack said:
The GameBoy Micro was stupid. Who seriously cared about it? Whynot just get a DS? All the Micro was was a budget priced GBA for people who were too cheap or didn't have the money for the DS, with the faceplate feature as it's only gimmick.

QFT

Smiddle said:
Snack said:
The GameBoy Micro was stupid. Who seriously cared about it? Whynot just get a DS? All the Micro was was a budget priced GBA for people who were too cheap or didn't have the money for the DS, with the faceplate feature as it's only gimmick.

QFT

QTF. And the Gameboy Micro is so small, you can hardly see the screen. I'm glad I didnt waste my money.

Oh, man... I remember this crap-take on the Game Boy.
Thing is, its release date was around the same time as the DS, leaving it to be trampled and left in the dust of various "Cool, it's got two screens!" fanboys.

... It's probably a collectible, now. :P

Back