Who thinks that there should be a New super Mario Bros. movi

Im going to come clean, I have to say I loved the Super Mario Bros. Movie. IMO, It was nice to see something different, because we all would have known how it ended. But at the same time, a movie based on the original theme would be just as awesome.

THEY SHOULD MAKE A NEW SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE, I LOVED THE 1ST ONE!!!!!!!!! But they should have Peach not stupid "Daniella" Yuk...

KamekYay said:
THEY SHOULD MAKE A NEW SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE, I LOVED THE 1ST ONE!!!!!!!!! But they should have Peach not stupid "Daniella" Yuk...
'Twas Daisy. Poor Daisy to appear in that movie. :'(

And everything Marioish, that's no game, is crappy. At least it looks crappy.

PaperStriker said:
KamekYay said:
'Twas Daisy. Poor Daisy to appear in that movie. :'(

And everything Marioish, that's no game, is crappy. At least it looks crappy.

If you think of it as completely removed from the Mario series, it's OK.

A new Mario movie, if nothing like the old one (which I have not seen), would probably be cool. I'd like a whatever it is you call hand-drawn animation'ed one (maybe even based on the Super Show), although I guess that would be pretty impossible in our current world. If it was computer animated and 3D* and everything, it would have to be, like... well shaded ish. Something like Super Mario Galaxy... I just don't like most CGI films unless they're like, I don't know... Pixar-ish. They're good with that.

Yup. Dreamworks just doesn't cut it.

I think it's because Pixar only does one a year. They put more effort in it.

As long as it's like this:

-Animated (anime of CG)

-:luigi: actually HAS a moustache

-:wario:, :waluigi: & :daisy: appear

-:bowser: is actually a Koopa King

-:mario: & :luigi: talk like they're in M&L, as in they speak jibberish, or actually get Charles to do the voicing.

'Tis all...

a NEW super mario bros. movie? Epic LOSE.
thumbdown.gif

a cgi film with the voices of:
Mario-Mark Wahlberg
Luigi-Robin Williams
Peach-Amy Adams
Toad-Seth Rogen
Yoshi-Bronson Pinchot
Wario-Jack Black
Waluigi-Adam Sandler
Donkey Kong-Ron Perlman
Diddy Kong-Chris Tucker
Bowser-Gary Oldman
Kamek-Ray Liotta
Bowser Jr-Justin Timberlake
Ludwig von Koopa-Nathan Kress
Wendy O'Koopa-Elle Fanning
Morton Koopa Jr-Josh Peck
Roy Koopa-Tracy Morgan
Larry Koopa-Jason Earles
Iggy Koopa-Frankie Muniz
Lemmy Koopa-Macaulay Culkin
Toadsworth-Christopher Lloyd
Narrator-James Earl Jones

Two questions.

One. Why in the world did you bump this?

Two. How in the world did you even find this topic? It was like three and a half years old.

It's kind of creepy, actually. I mean, just look at "Whos Online" every once in a while. The guests all seem to be looking at ancient topics...

Dr. Javelin said:
Two questions.

One. Why in the world did you bump this?

Two. How in the world did you even find this topic? It was like three and a half years old.
I just typed in "super mario bros movie" and boom! I suddenly came across this

right now I'm writing a screenplay of a CGI Mario movie, it's gonna be a huge improvement over that other movie, and it will feature an all star cast but they're not gonna speak in an itallian accent

supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:
You do realize if Nintendo was in charge, most of the voicing would be from Martinet.
Well I'm submitting to 20th Century Fox since their films Rio and Robots have all-star casts
It still has to be licensed by Nintendo, which was Random's point, I guess?

I honestly don't care if the new Mario film is star-studded (in fact, seeing guys like Patrick Stewart, Drew Barrymore, and Christopher Lloyd in a Mario movie would brighten my day), but please leave Martinet to voice Mario and Luigi.

Loganofan20 said:
supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:
You do realize if Nintendo was in charge, most of the voicing would be from Martinet.
Well I'm submitting to 20th Century Fox since their films Rio and Robots have all-star casts

I honestly don't care if the new Mario film is star-studded (in fact, seeing guys like Patrick Stewart, Drew Barrymore, and Christopher Lloyd in a Mario movie would brighten my day), but please leave Martinet to voice Mario and Luigi.
I actually don't want to hear that high pitched itallian accent in a feature length film

supermariofan said:
Loganofan20 said:
supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:

I actually don't want to hear that high pitched itallian accent in a feature length film
What part of "Mario is relatively silent and Luigi doesn't have a high-pitched voice" do you not understand?

Loganofan20 said:
supermariofan said:
Loganofan20 said:
supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:

What part of "Mario is relatively silent and Luigi doesn't have a high-pitched voice" do you not understand?
I'm actually giving Mario dialogue

Back