Art requests, comic requests any art requests at all!

Just finished :) Here it is:

2mw8rc4.jpg

Request!
Spoiler]

see what ya can do with this reference! :D you can do it the way you want! Change the poses or whatever!

ToD the ToaD said:
Request!
blitzer_sisters_by_00tod00-d3b7f6y.jpg
see what ya can do with this reference! :D you can do it the way you want! Change the poses or whatever!
Fix'd

I'll like to make a request, here's my request, sorry for the long description:

Please, I want a less creepier and more awesome, cool, badass version of this. I know it doesn't look much but it's suppose to resemble Geno. That tattoo-like thing on his left hand is on his skin, not on a glove. His robotic arm was terribly done, the length and the position of the elbow is off, so I'll like it if you can make the arm more robotic, probably with a light-strip on it somewhere suggesting, and it suppose to be just slightly longer then his left arm, just slightly, and the hand is suppose to be almost twice the size of his left hand and those are clawed fingers. Oh, and the side of the hand the robotic hand is facing you, that's the palm. Also, it was a bit hard for me, but may you please put this cape on him (here's one with more angles) (this time I'm leaving the cape to your choice if you want it on the artwork or not). I prefer for the picture to be in a pose of him getting ready to thrust his robotic hand forward with his robotic hand stretched open, but you can do it in another pose, I won't really care, thank you.

Art request please.
Reference:
Primal_Dialga_by_Neslug.png

Umm... just stick a Mario hat on this thing along with binoculars.
Oh yeah some more reference.
This is a Mario hat.:
Mario%20Hat.png

And this is a pair of binoculars. :
razor_8x42_lft.jpg

Got ToD the ToaD's request done! Whew, this one took a lot of effort! :)

34zd2sg.jpg

Bluedevil said:
Got ToD the ToaD's request done! Whew, this one took a lot of effort! :)

34zd2sg.jpg
but it was worth it! It Looks really cute and cool! I love it! ;-;
thank you very much... Hmm... I don't know if you're a he or a she. :)

I'm only 12 so it's illegal to get one till I'm 13. But when I do turn 13, I am going to try to get an account on DA.

Ok, here's Zero. Unfortunately he was extremely hard to colour when I tried so he is in black and white.

15nxicg.jpg

Enjoy.

Sorry about double posting....

Bluedevil said:
I'm only 12 so it's illegal to get one till I'm 13. But when I do turn 13, I am going to try to get an account on DA.
Wow, you really do abide by the rules, I respect you for that.

Can you do this-----> http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/QuizmoManiac
Thanks in advance.

I am sorry that this took such a long time..... anyways, here is Quizmo's request!

295epls.jpg

Ok, here is a picture of Morelle, my Mario OC.

She runs a cafe which sells cake and loves to eat Morel mushrooms.
More on her later.
Please do comment. :)
2wd0r3q.jpg

This was originally drawn by hand and later enhanced a bit with Photoshop.

Well, very nicely done! Especially the eyes! Still need some touches and details. But you're so much better than me when i was your age. :)

New drawing of my sona looking bored. Please critique and request. :3

28jxqnk.jpg

Back