The Simpsons Discussion

Lario

Seems so long ago.
I just felt like making this thread.

I'll say that Season 22 is simply "meh". They shouldn't try to be as risky as Family Guy was. (That's another story...)

Simpsons sucks right now. They probably should have canceled it like 5 seasons ago.

I hate this Smarch weather! Stupid misprinted calendars.

Lario said:
The Andry Dad movie episode was great, though.
I'm really glad they brought it back, but it made no sense when they said something like "Bart's Angry Dad Cartoon from the late 90's"

Hello? Bart wasn't born. It just supports my theory that everyone in Springfield is immortal and under a curse where their memories change every year so their "ages" make sense in their minds.

Moosen said:
Hello? Bart wasn't born. It just supports my theory that everyone in Springfield is immortal and under a curse where their memories change every year so their "ages" make sense in their minds.
Contrary to popular belief, Bart was actually born in 1795 and is a long-lost ancestor of Abraham Lincoln.

On-topic, I like the Simpsons a lot, the older ones more than the newer ones, but I still find both funny.

These days, I really only watch them for the Couch, blackboard, billboard, and title screen gags, or if there's nothing else on t.v. that I want to watch at the moment. The Angry Dad movie episode would've been better if we actually got to see the movie.

Back