Continue my Story...

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
I was really bored, so here we go.

I will start part of the story and you can continue it! It can be a silly story, serious story or whatever! Let's start!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario was walking one day around the Mushroom Park when...

Some Toad: I want some pizza Mario. I'll pay you six coins if you get the pizza for me!

Mario: Ok! Bye!

Mario left.

Some Toad: :shock: I can't believe he fell for it...

Mario arrived at the pizza parlor, and was told he woul have to talk to the manager. "Uh-oh" thought Mario, I-a-smell something fishy. When he got to the managers room, he found that the manager had his chair turned around. "Okay Bowser", said Mario, his suspicions confirmed.
"Show your fac.." before he could finish the chair spun around and revealed... TOAD." Toad" said Mario, with some relief. "I thought it was.." "bowser" toad finished, and Mario saw that his voice was deeper. "surround him" toad yelled. Suddenly mario was...surrounded...by 10 spear wielding toads' among them the one who had first asked mario for pizza. "toad, whats-a-going on?" asked mario. "I'm tired of you and luigi sucking up all the glory" a suddenly angry toad said. "I used to be one of the most loved citizens of the mushroom kingdom. Now im everybodys errand boy!"
"But"... said mario "Silence" screamed toad. lock him up. Im going to the castle. Its time to pay a little visit to luigi and th princess.

Mario was locked up in a dungeon. The Toads soon left and after the Toads left Mario laughed a bit. The dungeon was so dark Mario couldn't see anything . But he took a [mwiki] Fire Flower [/mwiki] out of his pockets. His hands were on fire now and he could see in the darkness.

Mario: Toad forgot I have FIRE!

Mario burned the place and escaped the dungeon. Outside were two Toads.

Toad #1: Get him!

Mario threw fire at both of them and they became Fire Toads! The Toads can now shoot fire!

Mario: Oh no! Better get out of here!

Mario ran to Peach's Castle and saw Peach getting kidnapped by Toad.

Toadsworth: Toad...how could...you...do...this...too...us...I'm...too...old...

Mario: It's time to battle Toad!

Toad: Not so fast!

A giant Mecha-Toad appears. Toad jumps in with Peach.

Toad: Mwahahahaha! DESTROY HIM!

Bowser (hiding behind a tree): I won't let that little mushroom take my princess! (jumps out) I'll help you Mario! :twisted:

BOWSER, MARIO VS. MECHA-TOAD!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------
Ultimatetoad please use better grammar :| I know people younger than you that can write better.

Anyway....
Mario jumped straight at the Mechatoad. "Ya" he said, hitting it hard with his hammer. Bowser was keeping the toad army away from the 2. They had a whole bunch of men, but he was worth at least 20 regular toads. "Ahhhhhh" they screamed. Mario threw his hammer at Mechatoad. A whole appeared on the robots stomach, and Luigi jumped out. Mario threw him a thunderstone. "I'm-a-sorry about this Toad" Luigi said. Than he sent thunder coursing through the robot. Mechatoad exploded, and a dazed toad stumbled out of the wreckage. "Toaette" he murmered "Plan B". Suddenly Mario felt a sharp pain on his head. He fell unconscious.
When Mario awoke he was in a dark place. A bunch of small tiny figures were dancing around him. Turning around, he saw that Luigi and Bowser were there too. They must have been beaten. "W-where am I"? He asked the figures. They all answered him at once. "You are in Subcon" the voices said. "Dont you remember?" Mario gasped. "Your the Subcon faries?"he asked. "Correct. You and your friends were almost dead. we had to summon you back to the dream world. This world, and yours, are in grave danger. Someone is bringing out the anger in the Toads, anger that has always been there, but never been expressed. You and your friends must get the army of subcon to back you up. You can defeat this force." Mario nodded. The faries dissapeared, and mario waited for Luigi and Bowser to wake up.

Meanwhile...

Toad and Toadette looked over the moltley crew in front of him. "Listen" Toad said "The fugitives have escaped into another world called Subcon. You are all to go there , and hunt them down. Whoever finds them first gets a million coins. Got it?". Wario and Waluigi smiled. All they had heard was "Million coins". The other bounty hunter was a little strange. She had only given them her name. "Samus aran". The 3 of them jumped into the portal Toad had summoned. Toad smiled. He was confident that they would be able to beat the fugitives. He had sent his army in 2 directions that morning, one half to yoshis island, and the other to the beanbean kingdom. Everything was going perfectly.

Phew that took a while. Is that better?

I'll take a whack at it:

...And everyone blew up 'cause this topic is dead. The end.

Heh. Sorry. It's kinda the truth.

REVIVE!!!!!.... ....... sigh......

If I may continue it....

Mario got better and called up his 2 friends, who he knew he could trust. Prince Peasly, and Donkey Kong. Then they set off to the BeanBean Kingdom. once they arrived, Prince Peasley gasped when the whole Castle Town was in ruin. He stormed up to the castle, where he saw some ShyGuys attacking the castle. Mario wondered, "shy guys? toads? wait..." Peasley shouted "You go! I'll protect the Queen!" "Are you sure?" "yes! Go to DK Jungle! She's attacking there next!" "She? who..." "GO!!!" to be continued...

Smiddle said:
..."WAFFLES!"
(sorry, couldn't resist)

no. we are NOT making the main villain WAFFLES!!!

O.K, New idea. Since, as YellowYoshi put it, this is dead, I'm toying with the idea of making this my own fanfiction. Unless anyone else says no....

Smiddle said:
...what about Count Bleck then?

A. Bleck!!! is not a girl. (I was thinkin' Ashley)

B. Keep! i'll continue it!

how bout the main baddie is cheesy waffle or Count Cheezffles

Wario and Waluigi were throughly, utterly, confused. Walking in Subcon was impossible. One minute they were swimming through a wide lake, the next walking up a huge mountain. By simply continuing forward, they were finally able to reach a seemingly stable place, a small pool in the middle of a flat plain. In the pool there were four dainty, winged creatures swimming, splashing and washing, (with clothes on thankfully) grinning Wario motioned for Waluigi to circle around to the other side of the pool. The gangly thief snuck to the side opposite Wario, and then they both attacked at once. Most of the creatures were able to fly away, but they were able to catch one in a bottle.
"Release Me" the creature screamed, (a negligible sound, really) "In the name of Artemis the hunter, RELEASE ME"
" Hold on a minute there, firefly" said Wario. "We just want information. Have you seen two mustachioed men and a large dragon-like monster"?
The creature (who was one of the Subcon, as you have probably guessed) glared. " I know who you are, you...you...pig! I'll tell you NOTHING!"
"It's in your best interest" said Wario mildly....... he began to pocket the bottle.
"No" yelled the fairy! She knew that seperation from her hiome world could kil her....
"The one dressed in red is going to the BenaBean kingdom...the Green one is bound for Yoshi's Island.... the Dragon creature is going to Dark land, to... "rally the troops" he said.
"You've been most helpful" said Wario, and he released the fairy from the jar. It paused to glare at him for a second, then flew off after it's siblings.
Wario chuckled. A plan was already forming in his twisted jmind..... Waluigi would ambush Luigi, and he would get Bowser. After they were detained, they would both tackle Mario. Why the little Mushroom-head was on this sudden bid for power, Wario did'nt know. Nor did he care.
Those million coins were as good as theirs.....

ultimatetoad said:
Wario and Waluigi were throughly, utterly, confused. Walking in Subcon was impossible. One minute they were swimming through a wide lake, the next walking up a huge mountain. By simply continuing forward, they were finally able to reach a seemingly stable place, a small pool in the middle of a flat plain. In the pool there were four dainty, winged creatures swimming, splashing and washing, (with clothes on thankfully) grinning Wario motioned for Waluigi to circle around to the other side of the pool. The gangly thief snuck to the side opposite Wario, and then they both attacked at once. Most of the creatures were able to fly away, but they were able to catch one in a bottle.
"Release Me" the creature screamed, (a negligible sound, really) "In the name of Artemis the hunter, RELEASE ME"
" Hold on a minute there, firefly" said Wario. "We just want information. Have you seen two mustachioed men and a large dragon-like monster"?
The creature (who was one of the Subcon, as you have probably guessed) glared. " I know who you are, you...you...pig! I'll tell you NOTHING!"
"It's in your best interest" said Wario mildly....... he began to pocket the bottle.
"No" yelled the fairy! She knew that seperation from her hiome world could kil her....
"The one dressed in red is going to the BenaBean kingdom...the Green one is bound for Yoshi's Island.... the Dragon creature is going to Dark land, to... "rally the troops" he said.
"You've been most helpful" said Wario, and he released the fairy from the jar. It paused to glare at him for a second, then flew off after it's siblings.
Wario chuckled. A plan was already forming in his twisted jmind..... Waluigi would ambush Luigi, and he would get Bowser. After they were detained, they would both tackle Mario. Why the little Mushroom-head was on this sudden bid for power, Wario did'nt know. Nor did he care.
Those million coins were as good as theirs.....

*claps & whistles* best part ever! "I know who you are, you...you...pig! I'll tell you NOTHING!"

Mario hears him say that, goes home and makes a poisonous pizza. He brings it back to the toad.
"Here you go. I made it myself".
" Give it to me!" Toad takes the pizza and starts eating it.
"Aha! That's a poisonous pizza! I sure fooled you Bowser Jr!"
"What? I'm not Bowser Jr."
"Don't lie!" Suddenly, Bowser Jr. creeps up from behind Mario and jumps on top of him.
The toad screams and runs away. But he dies.
"Huh?" Mario said surprised," I couldve sworn I heard your voice earlier!"
"That was me. It was a trick. I got you good Mario. Daddy's calling the cops. You're going to jail! For killing a sweet little toad"
"JAIL!? Crap" But Mario didnt really say crap he said... well it doesnt matter. You know what I mean. Forget it! Lets move on!
So the cops came and arrested Mario. After 3 weeks of prison he sat on his uncomfortable bed wondering what was going on with bowser and why they got him arrested on purpose.
"I wonder why they got me arrested on purpose."
That night Mario had a dream. He dremaed he was eating mushrooms with Yoshi, and Luigi called them gay. Mario killed him. Suddenly a cage fell on top of Mario and he couldnt get out. Bowser appeared with Peach.
"GWAHAHAHAHA!!! Now that you can't get outta there, Im gonna eat Peach!
"Mario help me!" Peach cried struggling with Bowser.
"I can't get out!" yelled Mario. "Sorry!"
Bowser ate Peach. Mario woke up.
Mario thought to himself for a minute. "That must be why they got me arrested. They knew I wouldnt find a way out. Now Bowser can finally capture Peach. It's genious!"
Bowser entered the prison and walked to Mario's cell carrying Peach. He put her down and stared at mario. "Hello, little plumber. Having fun in there? Good. Im gonna make out with the princess!"
"NO!"
"Yes. Come here Peachy Pie!"
Mario was confused with the name. "Peachy Pie? What kinda lame name is that?"
"Shut up." Bowser made out with Peach for a long time. So long, Peach actually vomited in Bowser's mouth. That made Bowser stop.
"Don't even think about doing that again, Bowser" Mario said.
"Oh, I got something better," said Bowser. Bowser laid down. He picked up Peach and laid her on top of him.
"OH... NO!!!" Mario couldnt stand watching this. He broke out of the cell and took Peach home. He got Bowser arrested. But the cop said his time wasnt up so he shared a cell with bowser.
"Hey Bowser. Its a little different without making out with Peach"
"Yeah. You're right."
They stared at each other for a while. They moved closer... and closer... and closer...
You don't wanna know what happened next.

Back