Anybody Read These?

  • Thread starter Black Ninjakoopa
  • Start date
B

Black Ninjakoopa

Guest
Anybody read VG Cats comics?If so discuss...LEO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
 

Snack

⚪Hitori janai kakegae nai onaji toki kizamou
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Meh... Seen 'em, their bland and lame, like almost anything you find in the Internet.
...

You really do hate anything American or Canadian. D:
I do? ...I like Avatar:The Last Airbender(MADE IN THE US)...
WRONG... I'm pretty sure that show is made in Korea... The animarion atleast...
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Meh... Seen 'em, their bland and lame, like almost anything you find in the Internet.
...

You really do hate anything American or Canadian. D:
I do? ...I like Avatar:The Last Airbender(MADE IN THE US)...
1. Scary. What about the other 10,000?
A lot more then that is made in the US... -_-'
And, yeah, its all a bunch of junk.

Everything in Japan suck because I think so.


On Topic: I read it occasionaly, very funny.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Glowsquid said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Meh... Seen 'em, their bland and lame, like almost anything you find in the Internet.
...

You really do hate anything American or Canadian. D:
I do? ...I like Avatar:The Last Airbender(MADE IN THE US)...
1. Scary. What about the other 10,000?
A lot more then that is made in the US... -_-'
And, yeah, its all a bunch of junk.

Everything in Japan suck because I think so.
What about Mario's games? >___>

Here's my favorite:
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Dodoman said:
Glowsquid said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Meh... Seen 'em, their bland and lame, like almost anything you find in the Internet.
...

You really do hate anything American or Canadian. D:
I do? ...I like Avatar:The Last Airbender(MADE IN THE US)...
1. Scary. What about the other 10,000?
A lot more then that is made in the US... -_-'
And, yeah, its all a bunch of junk.

Everything in Japan suck because I think so.
What about Mario's games? >___>

Here's my favorite:
See, everything that is made in Japan suck, this is not an opinion, it's a fact because I think so and that everyone else opinion is completly irrevalant. Now, I will obnoxiously repeat this same very message on every topic related to thing produced in Japan.

(Note: The above post was 100% sarcarsm)
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
VG Cats rocks.

Except for the t******* jokes.

ACK!

Leo would make a good president...

Once I'm dead.
 
B

Black Ninjakoopa

Guest
Some are funny...most of them to me....depends on your sense of humor.[/img]
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
never heard of this.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Everybody says they hate vgcats.

I dont see whats so wrong with it. >_<
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
I know. If a comic makes fun of 4Kids, it's pure pwnage.
 
B

Black Ninjakoopa

Guest
Dodoman said:
I know. If a comic makes fun of 4Kids, it's pure pwnage.
Really.If it makes fun of,in my opinion,4Kids,Jetix or ToonDisney...it fricken pwnz!
 
Top