Favorite Digimon

Digimon were at the begining a handheld little pet like the Tamagotchi. So this is handheld Gaming!!.

EDIT: yet another attemp to escape the pokemons on this board.
On - Topic: wich one is? MINE IS:
Betamon.jpg

BETAMON

well this bring memories :)
back when i was 5 years old, i loved Digimon, not anymore though, i like Pokemon XD

But i do remember 2 of my favorites, i am just picturing them in my head, i have no clue what there names are, um the first 1 is some sort'ove of a green cactus girl with a pink flower on her head, shes from the original digimon, the second is a cute little guinea piggy thing with wings on its back it was orangey peach color :) original digimon as well, have any clu who i am talking about? ;)

I'm the only one who sees that strange guy where the lilimon picture used to be?
Filburt Turtle said:
Pukumon it's cool, i remember that digimon being strong enemies in DMW3.
But this one it's pure awesomeness!
==
maildramon.jpg

MAILDRAMON
Off Topic: Ever Played this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=RgcKXtIaSQA&nomobile=1

- + ToD + - said:
I'm the only one who sees that strange guy where the lilimon picture used to be?

Nope, I see it as well. Next time, upload the image to Imageshack/Photobucket/Picasa/etc. and then link to it. ;)

On-topic: my favourites are Omnimon, WarGreymon and Pegasumon (feel free to fix any mistake regarding the names :P).

España said:
Nope, I see it as well. Next time, upload the image to Imageshack/Photobucket/Picasa/etc. and then link to it. ;)

I can't... I'm using a cellphone as browser...(that its not even able to upload pictures).

On-topic: my favourites are Omnimon, WarGreymon and Pegasumon (feel free to fix any mistake regarding the names :P).
Nop, the names are good! But i prefer BlackWargreymon a little. :)

I've always been a fan of this guy since I saw the show:
Terriermon_t.jpg

He just looked pretty awesome to me at that time, and he had some pretty cool digivolutions as well.

Propeller Toad said:
Terriermon_t.jpg

He just looked pretty awesome to me at that time, and he had some pretty cool digivolutions as well.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so adorable :) i cant help but thinking he looks familiar, was he considered an "evil" character in the show???

GirlyGirl said:
Propeller Toad said:
Terriermon_t.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so adorable :) i cant help but thinking he looks familiar, was he considered an "evil" character in the show???
Noup! He's a good guy! Henry's Digimon! He's from the third generation digimons!

- + ToD + - said:
GirlyGirl said:
Propeller Toad said:
Terriermon_t.jpg

Noup! He's a good guy! Henry's Digimon! He's from the third generation digimons!

Oh, so he's from Tamers. I barely watched that season (I watched 1 and 2, though).

But i do remember 2 of my favorites, i am just picturing them in my head, i have no clue what there names are, um the first 1 is some sort'ove of a green cactus girl with a pink flower on her head, shes from the original digimon, the second is a cute little guinea piggy thing with wings on its back it was orangey peach color Smiley original digimon as well, have any clu who i am talking about? Wink

Bamboo sheets

Bamboo68 said:
But i do remember 2 of my favorites, i am just picturing them in my head, i have no clue what there names are, um the first 1 is some sort'ove of a green cactus girl with a pink flower on her head, shes from the original digimon, the second is a cute little guinea piggy thing with wings on its back it was orangey peach color Smiley original digimon as well, have any clu who i am talking about? Wink

Bamboo sheets
wait?... What?

- + ToD + - said:
Bamboo68 said:

Bamboo sheets
wait?... What?

It's a Spam Bot. Just ignore it. :P

Add Magnamon, Raidramon, Submarimon, Halsemon, Angemon, MegaKabuterimon, Ikkakumon and Zudomon to my favourites.

Back