nousss

Re: ToDDy's Art thread! Let's a go!

Man, these are great.

Your specialty definitely seems to be coloring and shading! Keep it up! :D

wow those are som fantastic drawings ;)

You know, u are one of the best drawers I have seen. Really.

Your art is AWESOME. :3 I'm usually too lazy to color in my drawings. By any chance, are you taking requests? I might like to request something. c:

c: I understand. I'll try to think of a request soon.

- + ToD + - said:
mollymoon4 said:
c: I understand. I'll try to think of a request soon.
No problem! And look!
-ToD-0719.jpg

The image looks like crap but the drawing it's good! Haha! Just an example!
I would really like to see that scanned. Looks like it's good.

I'd-*shot*

Interesting concept for female Mario characters. They look like a combination of Lucky Star and some other anime.

Filburt Turtle said:
I'd-*shot*
what?
Interesting concept for female Mario characters. They look like a combination of Lucky Star and some other anime.
i'd took that as a compliment! Thanks!

Sorry about double posting!
REQUESTs ARE OPEN!
1.Flubber(DONE)
2.Mason(DONE)
3.Molly(IN-PROCESS)
4.Zero
5.NSM
Info about requests: Read reply #17!
Anybody who wants to ask something it's free to do it!
I'm going to put deep effort into it!

I'll gove you a challenge :eek: So, try to make Bart Simpson… with so much Mario things that u can invent!
Is it too hard?

- + ToD + - said:
Sorry about double posting!
REQUESTs ARE OPEN!
(list)
Info about requests: Read reply #17!
Anybody who wants to ask something it's free to do it!
I'm going to put deep effort into it!
[quote author=Reply #17]the thing with requests is the fact that i barely have the chance to scan my drawings... You can make me a request and i will love to do it!(especially when is Mario related art) but it will take a LONG time before i'd be able to post them here.
The ones i put here are really old drawings i scanned a long time ago. But if you don't mind waiting put want you want me to draw(Please put the URL only because I CAN'T SEE spoilers from my device).[/quote]

I would like one please, if you feel like it. Click here. I'd rather wait as long as it takes for you to get access to your scanner. I'll be patient.

Re: REQUESTS OPEN! ToDDy's Art thread! Let's a go!

That's awesome Mason. I'm going to be a little creative on that one.

Okay! I have thought of my request. :)
I would like you to draw one of my Mario OCs Disgea annoying Mimi ------>Mimi
Piccy:
208w9lj.jpg

This art is a few months old, and quite crappy, so I'll tell you the things Disgea has currently got.
Her purple and yellow head cones are on the sides of her head, she wears white boots, she has red eyes and her bow is purple.
BTW this is a chibi of Disgea, so she automatically looks different from her original self. Also, the star does not need to be included, as it is just a background object. Her hair is now also a very light lavender.

As for how I want her to annoy Mimi, I don't care really! You decide!

I'll like to make a request, here's my request, sorry for the long description:

Nina Einstein said:
Please, I want a less creepier and more awesome, cool, badass version of this. I know it doesn't look much but it's suppose to resemble Geno. That tattoo-like thing on his left hand is on his skin, not on a glove. His robotic arm was terribly done, the length and the position of the elbow is off, so I'll like it if you can make the arm more robotic, probably with a light-strip on it somewhere suggesting, and it suppose to be just slightly longer then his left arm, just slightly, and the hand is suppose to be almost twice the size of his left hand. Oh, and the side of the hand the robotic hand is facing you, that's the palm. Also, it was a bit hard for me, but may you please put this cape on him ( here's one with more angles). I prefer for the picture to be in a pose of him getting ready to thrust his robotic hand forward with his robotic hand stretched open, but you can do it in another pose, I won't care, thank you.

Hope you like it Mason.
This is just an example! The scanned will look better!
-ToD-0724.jpg

Back