Pokemon Black and White/Best Wishes Anime Discussion

I'm following the Japanese episodes, which are many weeks ahead from America.
I never watch Pokémon locally, as we're like 1 year behind America, if it's about Pokémon.
I mean, the Sinnoh Victors season didn't even end here, episodes are daily, and as soon as the season ends, they'll be repeated in a loop, until next April.

Aqua Soul said:
How far behind am I? The most recent episode I saw was this one with 3 Duckletts who steal a Sandile's sunglasses.
I need to see that. Your saying Sandiles eyes can be seen ,right?

1337 said:
Aqua Soul said:
How far behind am I? The most recent episode I saw was this one with 3 Duckletts who steal a Sandile's sunglasses.
I need to see that. Your saying Sandiles eyes can be seen ,right?

Search for an episode called "Dancing With The Ducklett Trio".

Team Rocket is back in black?
BW41-1.cwgi

Meanwhile, at the tournament, Ash got insulted by Shooti.
BW41-2.cwgi

And Iris was cat fighting, yet again.
BW41-3.cwgi

And these are the remaining challengers in this tournament:
BW41-4.cwgi

Bump, because I wasn't here for a while.
Although the plot I'm telling you is from the previous episode, the screenshots are from the current episode.

Meowth got absent from Team Rocket, and joined Ash's Team:
BW46-1.cwgi

However, Pikachu doesn't want to trust him, even though Meowth doesn't even have an evil smile at all.
BW46-2.cwgi

And finally, Team Rocket is working on another mission.
BW46-3.cwgi

Even so, it's unknown Meowth has joined Ash's Team forever, or he simply lied about being fired from Team Rocket, by Giovanni.
Iris tried to catch him, but he keeps escaping from her Pokéball after getting inside.

Pikachu knows what's right. For a minute, I thought ypu said Mewtwo instead of Meowth and I was like "MEWTWO?! IN GEN. V?! :D ;D :D ;D"
..Mewtwo is one of my favorite Pokemon to date.

Meowth doesn't seem to have evil plans, and is helping them out.
Also, he debuted in Ash's Team since last week's episode, and seems to keep going on in the next episode.
This while Meowth joined them multiple times in the past, but for only one episode.

But at the other hand, Pikachu just hints the fact he'll return to Team Rocket.

I just saw Cottonee in Love! on TV and Scare at the Litwick Mansion! on Youtube today.

Team Rocket doesn't seem to be blasting off again any time soon.

Pikachu was right, after all!
Meowth 'returned' to Team Rocket in 49/50, and only joined Ash and Co. as a part of Team Rocket's plan to steal Pokémon from the Pokémon Centre.
BW-49-1.cwgi

Eventually, Ash doesn't only contact Araragi, Oak too:
BW-49-2.cwgi

Back