How do you lock stuff

sonicballz

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
can you tell me how to lock things

You have to be a moderator, global moderator, forum administrator or site staff. However, I think some members have the ability to lock their own threads after being a positive contributor.

If you wish for your own thread to be locked, contact an admin with a link and reason.

Grim said:
You have to be a moderator, global moderator, forum administrator or site staff. However, I think some members have the ability to lock their own threads after being a positive contributor.

If you wish for your own thread to be locked, contact an admin with a link and reason.
In english please ???

sonicballz said:
Grim said:

In english please ???
You are not one of the bosses and the bosses get to lock stuff. Talk to one of the bosses.

Grim said:
sonicballz said:
Grim said:

In english please ???
You are not one of the bosses and the bosses get to lock stuff. Talk to one of the bosses.
wait so I can maybbe lock my own thing like this sux topic.

Just let it go already... It doesn't really make a difference if you locked it or not... Just leave it how it is...

yeah your right (note to self dont think about it and leave it behind) :)

sonicballz said:
No.
rdeiR.png

Get it?

EDIT: Oh I'm sorry if this was "uncall for" but I posted it without seeing he posted something saying he forgot it.

- + ToD + - said:
Grim said:
sonicballz said:
No.
rdeiR.png

Get it?

that was uncall for mason... He already say he forget it... By the way... I thought you were an admin! I was wrong...
that was a very funny surprise thanks for cheering me up for the lock thing

Back