How do you lock stuff

sonicballz

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
can you tell me how to lock things

Puddin

eat the rich
You have to be a moderator, global moderator, forum administrator or site staff. However, I think some members have the ability to lock their own threads after being a positive contributor.

If you wish for your own thread to be locked, contact an admin with a link and reason.

sonicballz

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
Grim said:
You have to be a moderator, global moderator, forum administrator or site staff. However, I think some members have the ability to lock their own threads after being a positive contributor.

If you wish for your own thread to be locked, contact an admin with a link and reason.
In english please ???

Puddin

eat the rich
sonicballz said:
Grim said:

In english please ???
You are not one of the bosses and the bosses get to lock stuff. Talk to one of the bosses.

sonicballz

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
Grim said:
sonicballz said:
Grim said:

In english please ???
You are not one of the bosses and the bosses get to lock stuff. Talk to one of the bosses.
wait so I can maybbe lock my own thing like this sux topic.

Just let it go already... It doesn't really make a difference if you locked it or not... Just leave it how it is...

sonicballz

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
yeah your right (note to self dont think about it and leave it behind) :)

Puddin

eat the rich
sonicballz said:
No.

Get it?

EDIT: Oh I'm sorry if this was "uncall for" but I posted it without seeing he posted something saying he forgot it.

sonicballz

Koopa Troopa
Banned User

sonicballz

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
- + ToD + - said:
Grim said:
sonicballz said:
No.

Get it?
that was uncall for mason... He already say he forget it... By the way... I thought you were an admin! I was wrong...
that was a very funny surprise thanks for cheering me up for the lock thing