Banned For No Reason?

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
On Userpedia someone banned me and said I'm a sock puppet just because I had the number 2 at the end of my username.
I'm no sock puppet someone stole my username!

NSM said:
If you signed up before that person, shouldn't the other person get banned?
I don't know when that person made Wiki acount nor do I know their username.

PokemonMaster said:
NSM said:
If you signed up before that person, shouldn't the other person get banned?
I don't know when that person made Wiki acount nor do I know their username.

I was going to have my username be BaseballYoshi but it said someone had that name so I added 24. (BaseballYoshi is my wiki name)

PokemonMaster said:
On Userpedia someone banned me and said I'm a sock puppet just because I had the number 2 at the end of my username.
That was PokemonMaster2 who was blocked.

PokemonMaster2 was created by PokemonMaster, so is a sockpuppet nevertheless.

Heywait. Why is this in HelpDesk? Isn't that only for MaW forums help?

PokemonMaster said:

# 01:53, 19 December 2010 PokemonMaster (Talk | contribs | block) created new account User:PokemonMaster2 (Talk | contribs | block)
# 01:52, 19 December 2010 PokemonMaster (Talk | contribs | block) New user account ‎

You just confessed to being PokemonMaster2. That account was created by you when you were logged in as PokemonMaster.

You know what this means? You're lying and won't be unbanned. You're a sockpuppet and nobody stole your name. You've lost all credibility in this matter now.

You know

This is just like, my opinion but

Do you really think he was trying to create a hidden, maliciously intended sockpuppet

"PokemonMaster2" kinda seems conspicuous eh

President Iwata said:
You know

This is just like, my opinion but

Do you really think he was trying to create a hidden, maliciously intended sockpuppet

"PokemonMaster2" kinda seems conspicuous eh
It's not that.

It is the fact that he lied about making the sockpuppet in the first place. Because he is lying (and so horribly, at that), we cannot honor his request to be unblocked.

Back