ATTN: I need images to be upload

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
For some reason, my computer seems to be the problem of why I can't upload images, so can someone please upload this image into Userpedia.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2whfsrm.jpg

Re: ATTN: Anybody who can upload images into Userpedia

Hey, why is no one paying attention to me?

because this is the mario wiki forum, not the userpedia forum

go post this over there. don't spam off-subject discussion with this stuff every time you need an image uploaded.

I think it's just the resolution.
Most likely, sites have a restriction to a maximum resolution.
You'll need to shrink it.

It's not the resolution, it is fine as is, it is just my computer specifically, it won't upload images for some reason, but I'm having it looked at.

Enjoy.

And here's why it probably didn't work.

This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Camera manufacturer: EPSON
Camera model: Stylus DX6000
Orientation: Normal
Horizontal resolution: 300 dpi
Vertical resolution: 300 dpi
Software used: Apple Image Capture

Ah, that's why.

Still is a little big...
Hey, nice zero drawing by the way! You did that? Seems like you really liked lelouch of the rebellion!

- + ToD + - said:
Still is a little big...
Hey, nice zero drawing by the way! You did that? Seems like you really liked lelouch of the rebellion!
Molly made it.

Mason said:
- + ToD + - said:
Still is a little big...
Molly made it.

she's talented for her age... Still needs practice but it came out pretty nice! Molly FTW!

You know, it would really be better if you took Garlic Man's advice and posted those and all future upload requests on userpedia's forum.

Posting them here is basically spam in userpedia's name, and the relationship between both sites is already bad enough as it is.

Agreed, and while you're at it Zero777, can I have a screencap of the error you're getting? (not in this thread)

>>Shirley Fenette
I see the problem: You need to leave the extension intact on the Destination filename.
I can't upload at all, because it seems that I don't have permissions for it.
Example:
uploadfilemw.cwgi

Thanks for putting it in the thread when I requested you not to, Zero. Yami is right, you need to add the ".JPG" or ".PNG" or ".GIF" on the uploads. It's something that happened when the software upgraded.

Back