Family Guy

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
Any Family Guy fans here? Brian is my favorite character, and I like Quagmire too. Then again, some of you are too young to watch something like Family Guy.... and some hate cussing... But if you arent too young, and you DONT hate cussing, post in this topic.

I love it. to bad its a com,plete rip-off of the Simpsons. :mad:

The Simpsons is SO much better, Family guy copys off of Simpsons. :evil:

Uniju said:
Meh... Everyone is fed up with me saying this, but: Almost all cartoons made in the US suck.

You oblivously never saw any of the Transformers series, when it was in U.S and Canada hand, it was awesome, when the Japanese made it, it sucked, quite horribly.

As for Familly Guys, They stopped airing it here, I remmember some episodes were very funny.

i love family guy its so funny
i love stewie hes so smart for a baby and hes hilarious

I am so sick of people saying that Family Guy is a rip-off of The Simpsons, its like comparing American Dad to King of the Hill (Stan has a pre-teen son, just like Hank. RIP-OFFF5FF5!1!!!11!!)

Sometimes Family Guy can be hilarious, but other times, it's just a big waste, with overly long and/or cruel gags. Last week's episode (where Brian and Jillian break up) was just one huge trainwreck. The only funny part was Peter's Donald Duck costume.

At least Brian finally started that novel of his in the episode.

Unintentionally ripping-off a movie quadrilogy in the process.

Uniju said:
Meh... Everyone is fed up with me saying this, but: Almost all cartoons made in the US suck.
Even South Park? :( I love SP & Fami-leh guy.

South Park is pretty good, given that they can turn out an entire episode from start to finish in less than a week.

lol :D
Family Guy
I hate the cussing and stuff but I love the stuff that they do in that show :D

So, Family Guy is a rip-off of The Simpsons?

Is Maggie trying to murder Marge?
Does Santa's Little Helper talk?
:roll:

Anyway, I think the show's good, but the chicken thing is getting old. >_>

Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

That starwars episode was the best episode evar

Back