HACK POKEMON GBA CARTRIDGES

Any of you have ever played one of those hack pokemon games? I used to have one called "Pokemon Black And White" and it was pretty awesome.

I used to hack them myself, but I switched to Mario Kart DS Hacking.
But about other hacks, yes, I played some, but I can't remember which ones.

>>PokemonMaster
I think he means the hacked RSE or FRLG games, which were called Black and White.
This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9wrDijV9zc (Not mine.)

And Pokémon Black and White is no actual game, they are actual games.

PokemonMaster said:
Pokemon Black and White is an actual Pokemon game. I have a Japanese copy.

Oh? Really? Dint know that, but the one i played (On GBAsp) was an obvius emerald hack and it has several errors. (doors that din't open but that arrow pointing appears when you were in front of them, the pokemon sprites were a mix between DS and GBA sprites) and lot of other things.

I heard about a pirate cartridge of Red/Blue/Green where you could kill the trainers (by changing their overworld sprite to a tombstone) and your only PKNN was GHOST. It might have just been creepypasta though.

Kamekian said:
I heard about a pirate cartridge of Red/Blue/Green where you could kill the trainers (by changing their overworld sprite to a tombstone) and your only PKNN was GHOST. It might have just been creepypasta though.

I once see one in a store, it was called "pokemon chaos" something...
and it displayed the chaos character from sonic in the box!
I started laughing my brains out when i saw this and the guy from the store was like... WTH!??

i have seen pokemon games hackd :)
like once instead of a normal trainer it was Obama :D

GirlyGirl said:
i have seen pokemon games hackd :)
like once instead of a normal trainer it was Obama :D
I found one called Pokemon Adventure hacked from a Sonic game. Rings and mice rolling is a obvious clue.

Back