ROBLOX

RobloxKid007

ROBLOX, SPM, Wii Music and God are scweeeet!
This is ROBLOX paradise. This is all things ROBLOX.
The online social hangout known as ROBLOX.

Wasn't that the name of that one cartoon with crappy 3D animation and its main character is a robot composed of blocks which seems like a rip-off of Optimus Prime?

Rivalz Cardemonde said:
Wasn't that the name of that one cartoon with crappy 3D animation and its main character is a robot composed of blocks which seems like a rip-off of Optimus Prime?
That would be Cubix: Robots for Everyone.

Gamefreak75 said:
Rivalz Cardemonde said:
That would be Cubix: Robots for Everyone.
Was that the one where the logo looked like Pokémon?

Kp22p.jpg

Alright, since that's not it let me see what's ROBLOX...... oh.. it's just an MMO rip-off version of MineCraft

Actually, Minecraft began as a clone of a game called Infiniminer. I don't think Roblox had anything to do with it.

MineCraft was originally a game created back in the 80s but was scrapped, but somebody uploaded an unfinished version into the internet. It was never made official until 2009 like it says right there.

RobloxKid007 said:
I have never heard of Roblox. Again I never knew what Bone was either. I live under Mario rock.

PokemonMaster said:
RobloxKid007 said:
I have never heard of Roblox. Again I never knew what Bone was either. I live under Mario rock.
Don't worry, a lot of people haven't. Unfortunately, I have.

Back