Sprite Sheet Help.

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
OK, didn't realise this board existed until now and I posted a question on Mindless Junk. I want to know how to get permission from a Sysop or Admin to upload a sprite sheet on the wiki. So will anyone help me with my problem? :-\

I sincerely doubt the Mario Wiki accepts full sheets. Why would they need to? If you mean Userpedia, contact me, another Patroller, or a staff member with a FULL description of what you're trying to do.

Perry Mason said:
I sincerely doubt the Mario Wiki accepts full sheets. Why would they need to? If you mean Userpedia, contact me, another Patroller, or a staff member with a FULL description of what you're trying to do.
OK, if you are talking about the MarioWiki, it would be possible to upload a sprite sheet, but after it was uploaded, you would have to mark it with {{personal-image}}.

For Userpedia, it depends. What is the sprite sheet a sprite sheet of?

Last time I checked you're allowed to upload two personal images. My sprites are on the MW server.

Oh, okay. PKMNMaster, if you're wondering HOW to upload,
http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Upload

You have to be an autoconfirmed user I think (certain amount of contributions... 10?)

And make sure you use the tag Marioguy1/Chorus posted.

Chorus said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Last time I checked you're allowed to upload two personal images. My sprites are on the MW server.
It's four D:<

And yes, you can upload (almost) anything as a PI.
Just no naked Dr. Marios. Also sorry to hijack the thread but I have a dumb question: is there an image rules page? I can't find it.

Back