If you had Fairly Oddparents

I'd with for the new Fairly Odd Parents movie to be canceled. Also, they're Fairy God Parents. Fairly Odd Parents is the title of the show.

I'd wish to be Shigeru Miyamoto (did I spell that right) so I can make all the mario games, and release them in the US all the time, before the other countries. Then I could actually make some of the bad games a little better.

Broggy said:
I'd wish to be Shigeru Miyamoto (did I spell that right) so I can make all the mario games, and release them in the US all the time, before the other countries. Then I could actually make some of the bad games a little better.
You'd be a multi-millionaire if you were him, too.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Broggy said:
You'd be a multi-millionaire if you were him, too.
That'd be awesome.

I would wish to be a pro basketball or baseball player when I get old enough to be one and I actually get to start.

Not all of you are following Da Rules, which I would assume are applied if we truly are following the "Fairly Oddparents" archetype for our godparents. I think I would wish for the reset watch (forget the name of the episode) or the virtual reality game like in one of the first episodes, but I wouldn't make it "a game you can't wish yourself out of."

If I had Fairly Odd Parents, I’d do/wish for the following;
1. 104 consecutive days of summer vacation.
2. Hundreds of Yoshi plushes
3. A fourth Super Smash Bros.
4. The ability to live in fictional places.
5. I’d wish away all anime except for Pokemon.
6. Make Nintendo create a game where Mario and Luigi finally marry Peach and Daisy.
7. I’d wish for all of my desired Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.
8. Kill Squidward and give Sandy more appearances.
9. Make Gamefreak create a Pokemon based on a platypus.
10. Make chuggaaconroy suffer even more in his LPs because his commentary would be that much funnier.
11. Give myself video game skills.
12. Give myself every superpower in existence.
13. Wish for world peace.
14. Eliminate world hunger.
15. Wish for a Turtwig plush.
16. Give Ash the perfect girlfriend (in my opinion, none of the existing Pokemon girls qualify)
17. Prevent the 80s Ninja Turtles cartoon and The Next Mutation from existing.
18. Make Summer and Spring the only seasons.
19. Get rid of all fast food restaurants except for McDonald’s and Chick-Fil-A (Bye-bye Burger King, Adios Arby’s and screw you Subway).
20. Get rid of Halloween and Valentine’s Day.

Noticing the amount of magic going on caused by you, superjeff64, I would immediately challenge you to a Magical Duel like Remy Buxaplenty did to Timmy Turner, at least as soon as you did wish 5 (removing all anime.) It would be well worth the risk of losing my fairies to try to stop your madness. And I would wish away "handsome purple coconuts" if you got stuck on an island.

superjeff64 said:
If I had Fairly Odd Parents, I’d do/wish for the following;
1. 104 consecutive days of summer vacation.
2. Hundreds of Yoshi plushes
3. A fourth Super Smash Bros.
4. The ability to live in fictional places.
5. I’d wish away all anime except for Pokemon.
6. Make Nintendo create a game where Mario and Luigi finally marry Peach and Daisy.
7. I’d wish for all of my desired Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.
8. Kill Squidward and give Sandy more appearances.
9. Make Gamefreak create a Pokemon based on a platypus.
10. Make chuggaaconroy suffer even more in his LPs because his commentary would be that much funnier.
11. Give myself video game skills.
12. Give myself every superpower in existence.
13. Wish for world peace.
14. Eliminate world hunger.
15. Wish for a Turtwig plush.
16. Give Ash the perfect girlfriend (in my opinion, none of the existing Pokemon girls qualify)
17. Prevent the 80s Ninja Turtles cartoon and The Next Mutation from existing.
18. Make Summer and Spring the only seasons.
19. Get rid of all fast food restaurants except for McDonald’s and Chick-Fil-A (Bye-bye Burger King, Adios Arby’s and screw you Subway).
20. Get rid of Halloween and Valentine’s Day.

McDonald's is crap! I haven't had it in like 4 years, ever since I knew what was in it, and that meat it cheap!

Burger King is really good, and Culver's is awesome.

I will give you that Chick-Fil-A is good. I went to that place once when I went to Florida. But they don't have them here where I live.

@edofenrir: Before you could even do that, I'd wish you along with Vicky, Norm, Crocker, and Foop to Unwish Island with nothing to eat but beets. Besides, what if wishing other's Fairy God Parents is against DA Rules?

@Broggy: Snow is NOT awesome.
1. Its so cold you can't eat ice cream.
2.Driving becomes harder and more dangerous due to the icy roads.
3. When it snows you have to shovel the driveway which is not easy, unless you have a snowblower, which I don't have.
4. In winter, the sun goes down way too early.
5. I remember Burger King putting lettuce and tomatoes in their burgers which I don't want. McDonald's never puts anything I don't want into their sandwiches.

@Perry Mason
Bring it on! Even if I lose, being stuck on an island by myself would be better than being stuck in school and what if you were the one who lost? You'd lose your faries and anime would still be gone and you do realize that you could just wish anime back, right?

superjeff64 said:
5. I remember Burger King putting lettuce and tomatoes in their burgers which I don't want. McDonald's never puts anything I don't want into their sandwiches.
Cashier: Welcome to Burger King, how may I help you?
SmartJeff64: I would like a [whatever cheeseburger], hold the lettuce and tomatoes. For here.
Cashier: Anything else?
SmartJeff64: No, that's it.
Cashier: Your total comes to $2.95 and your order number is 123. Out of five? Your change is $2.05. Oh, you dropped your nickel! Let me get that for you!
SmartJeff64: Thank you.
Cashier: Order 123!

*after sitting down to eat and opening the hamburger*

Magic! There's no lettuce or tomato.

Perry Mason said:
superjeff64 said:
Cashier: Welcome to Burger King, how may I help you?
SmartJeff64: I would like a [whatever cheeseburger], hold the lettuce and tomatoes. For here.
Cashier: Anything else?
SmartJeff64: No, that's it.
Cashier: Your total comes to $2.95 and your order number is 123. Out of five? Your change is $2.05. Oh, you dropped your nickel! Let me get that for you!
Cashier: Order 123!

*after sitting down to eat and opening the hamburger*

Magic! There's no lettuce or tomato.

I DID ask for no lettuce/tomateos when i was about to eat, guess what I found; LETTCUE AND TOMATOES! Also, at Culver's I once asked for a cake and they gave me a milkshake. But I'll admit, Culver's pretty good.

Jeff: I wish anime was gone.
POOF!
Perry: I wish anime was back.
POOF!
Perry: :)

I wish I had more wishes.

PokemonMaster said:
I would wish I was a Dialga colored as Primal Dialga.

Don't forget to make it so Dialga are the dominant species on Earth or you'll lose your fairies.

And that's a really weird wish.

Back