Daft Punk

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
What do you guys think of these guys? I think they're awesome, and my favourite song from them is either 'One More Time', 'Digital Love', 'Aerodynamic', or 'Something About Us'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=339ixMtHrVk

My friend and I, last summer, went to California Adventure and there was a sort-of night party going with Daft Punk on stage in the square. Later my friend shook hands with the guys of Daft Punk. I wasn't there because I was too busy hi-fiving a gay guy.

Fun Fact) Daft Punk makes the beat for over 50% of all musicians in America.

Fun Fact) The duo were originally part of a punk rock group. A reviewer described the band's music as "daft punk" (daft means stupid in England), thus getting there name.

That sucks man. I'm thinking of buying Interstella5555 because it has Daft Punk in it.

Padre Ramón said:
That sucks man. I'm thinking of buying Interstella5555 because it has Daft Punk in it.
Daft Punk is not in it, well only for 3 seconds. It's an anime movie with no dialogue and sound, it only has a bunch of Daft Punk music playing over the entire movie

Rivalz Cardemonde said:
Padre Ramón said:
Daft Punk is not in it, well only for 3 seconds. It's an anime movie with no dialogue and sound, it only has a bunch of Daft Punk music playing over the entire movie
That's what I meant

Back