Solve Riddles and Trick Questions

So the goal is to try to pass out of trick questions to get to the next level. All the users work on a team to try to guess it, so......

You wake up in a blank room, and find one pound of feathers, and a pound of gold. You don't remember anything, but you find a card that says, "Which of these two collection of items: Gold and Feathers, weighs more?"
 

Waluigi48

Can't touch this!
Re: Can you Pass?

Why not just call it, "Think of a Riddle and Answer It" or something original. Just saying. But it'll give you a less chance of getting sued.
 
Re: Can you Pass?

EpicWaluigi said:
Why not just call it, "Think of a Riddle and Answer It" or something original. Just saying. But it'll give you a less chance of getting sued.
Cuase the levels go on in the story like an RPG or something.
 

Waluigi48

Can't touch this!
Re: Can you Pass?

New Super Mario said:
EpicWaluigi said:
Why not just call it, "Think of a Riddle and Answer It" or something original. Just saying. But it'll give you a less chance of getting sued.
Cuase the levels go on in the story like an RPG or something.
Like an online game? Hm.....

*comes back 5 hours later with a link to Armor Games*
 

DyegoHalliwell_IceMario

Previously DHalliwell
New Super Mario said:
You wake up in a blank room, and find one pound of feathers, and a pound of gold. You don't remember anything, but you find a card that says, "Which of these two collection of items: Gold and Feathers, weighs more?"
God, this is so hard... Gold?
 
Dyego Simpson Halliwell Russo said:
New Super Mario said:
You wake up in a blank room, and find one pound of feathers, and a pound of gold. You don't remember anything, but you find a card that says, "Which of these two collection of items: Gold and Feathers, weighs more?"
God, this is so hard... Gold?
Wrong.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I am pretty sure Dyego was joking.


 
Top