Should Nintendo buy Sega?

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
I say yes. Not only would that make Nintendo even stronger, it would also give them ownership of Sonic. Then Sonic's games will become better with Nintendo making them. Mario and Sonic could finally end their rivalry and work together in a new era of games.
 

SiFi

Benjamin Judd
That rivalry ended like, 9 years ago...
 

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
Nintendo would be wasting their money if they did.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
No
 

SiFi

Benjamin Judd
Smiddle said:
Nopely dopely.
My name is Ned Flanders, by the way.
Nice try, Weird Al Yankovic.

C'mon! It's obviously you!

*Thinks for a moment*

:blush: sorry.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Chaos Ninja wrote
[Hi diddly o neighbour]

No and chaos ninja ned flanders says hi diddly neihbourino[/quote]
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Super Yoshi10 said:
Chaos Ninja wrote
[Hi diddly o neighbour]

No and chaos ninja ned flanders says hi diddly neihbourino

:| Right... Let's go with that.

(By the way, it's ChaosNINJI. No a.)
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Everyone's copying me just because I said "Nopely dopely. My name is Ned Flanders, by the way". I just tried to be random. Let's go back on topic.

I'd wonder if Nintendo'd make a lot of ca$h by buying Sega. Probably not.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Smiddle said:
Everyone's copying me just because I said "Nopely dopely. My name is Ned Flanders, by the way". I just tried to be random. Let's go back on topic.

I'd wonder if Nintendo'd make a lot of ca$h by buying Sega. Probably not.
The only games Sega makes that are good anymore are the Sonic games.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
ChaosNinji said:
Smiddle said:
Everyone's copying me just because I said "Nopely dopely. My name is Ned Flanders, by the way". I just tried to be random. Let's go back on topic.

I'd wonder if Nintendo'd make a lot of ca$h by buying Sega. Probably not.
The only games Sega makes that are good anymore are the Sonic games.
Yeah, and not all of them are good...
 
Top