What's your real name?

Christine

Orite, I don't have facebook because my parents won't let me because it will be easy for someone I hate to troll me.
Oh, I saw that bitchy girl I hate in town, she didn't see me though.

tentacleTherapist said:
Orite, I don't have facebook because my parents won't let me because it will be easy for someone I hate to troll me.
Oh, I saw that bitchy girl I hate in town, she didn't see me though.
You can always set your privacy settings where people you are not friends with CAN'T see your profile and pictures. Also, if you don't like someone, you don't have to be "friends" with them on Facebook. And you can always block or unfriend someone if you feel like you need to.

Mine's somewhere on the web, but you'll have to hunt for it yourself.

Hint: it's on a site that requires you to put in your real name to sign up.

I wonder if anyone can guess MY name.
No, I won't tell you. My name is as secret as the Secret from The Name of This Book Is Secret.

People want to know what they don't know.
The only people who know my name on this site are the people who know me. If anyone knows me. I doubt they do.

Jack Noir said:
I wonder if anyone actually cares about other peoples' middle names...?
I did have people try to guess mine and SuperMario25 got it right :P
So yeah, if you care enough, you can go back 1 page and see what it is.

Cool, well, although I was born in April Im glad Im 'Lily May' as 'Lily April' sounds tacky and common.

tentacleTherapist said:
Cool, well, although I was born in April Im glad Im 'Lily May' as 'Lily April' sounds tacky and common.
Lily May sounds so cute. I like those 2 names together :)
I'm Arielle Christine ___________ :P

I'm _____ _______ ____
You don't really think I'll tell you? That ruins all the fun! I like being Mysterious Nabber!

Back