• alright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont like at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeldafan

Goomba
my opinion on the series is its alright the multyplayer is really fun but the story just doesnt appeal to me that much. and halo 2s visuals werent that impressive but boy is that multiplayer awesome or what? online play is almost fully customizable. so whats your opion of the series as a whole.

Halo 1 was awesome because of the good AI, the vehicles and the large and non-linear map.

Halo 2 lacked the non-linear map, but otherwise, it was a solid game.

Halo 1 have an excelent multiplayer, can't say too much about Halo 2, thought.

It sucks... IMO...

This, is the most constructive and well though-out post I ever saw.

I don't like it.................

ChaosNinji said:
It's okay. I don't know why so many people think it is the greatest ever. MARIO TAKES THAT SPOT.

No. either Gradius or Metal SLug take that spot.

ChaosNinji said:
It's okay. I don't know why so many people think it is the greatest ever. MARIO TAKES THAT SPOT.

hell yes mario deffinently take the top spot

ChaosNinji said:
Glowsquid said:
ChaosNinji said:

No. either Gradius or Metal SLug take that spot.

:| I disagree.

We are dissagreing, OK.

Since I commited the horrible crime of having a different opinion, I think I should jsut leave and never bother with this wiki again, adios.

A lot of people like it. I am not one of them. I HAVE, indeed, played this game, unlike most of the other people who flame games they have never played. In my very own, pure, unadulterated opinion, it's overated and annoying.

GASP! 3D behaving in self-controlled behaviour? Ridiculous.

I don't like FPSes.

Weird Al said:
You're half-undressed, eating chips of your chest... while you're playing Halo 2. No one's classier than you.

La-la-laa laa
La-la-laa laa
La-la-laa laa loser

You're pitiful

[...]

Halo creators wanted to bring a Halo game on to the DS and another on the PS2, but because of Microsoft's stuck-up self, they wouldn't allow it. Though the DS game was never really cancelled, it still might be brought over to the Nintendo handheld in the future.

LilScotti said:
Halo creators wanted to bring a Halo game on to the DS and another on the PS2, but because of Microsoft's stuck-up self, they wouldn't allow it. Though the DS game was never really cancelled, it still might be brought over to the Nintendo handheld in the future.

True.

It's meh.

500th post! Halfway there!

ChaosNinji said:

Hypocrite! In my Halo vs. Metroid topic, you said you loved Halo! Repent!

Back