Hello Forum!

Just that it finally happened...awesome...always wanted it...directly linked to the wiki and back...awesome...

Hello EveryBody ,
I’m New Here And It seems to me That The Forum Is Still New Also , That’s Great Anyway , Am Glad That I Joined In The Begging Of The Forum , I Would Like To Thank The Owner
OF The Forum & The Wiki MR.porplemontage I Think ?! Anyway I Thank The Owner For This Great
Project ( Mario Wiki & Forum ) As An Old Video Gamer , I Can Only Say That This Is Much More Of
What I Dreamt Of .

Regards From The
Coptic Land
Oct,2006

Yeah, I'm the owner. And no problem.

And like it says on the wiki this forum is an experiment because it's only going to stay up if users are actively posting. Dead forums are no good and detract from the main site. So if you can please start creating topics and talking about stuff to get the ball rolling. Otherwise the forum may have to be closed to be opened again at a later date, if ever. :?

No worries.

One question though: Is this forum going to be more laid-back than the Wiki itself? Because that might help.

Monty Mole said:
No worries.

One question though: Is this forum going to be more laid-back than the Wiki itself? Because that might help.
Uhh, yeah. We're not writing articles here. :D

I do believe that a lot of n00bs from various websites have a hard time dealing with forums, not understanding what they are or how to use them, hopefully we'll get a lot of forum users but at the same time not so many clueless register-ers who have no idea what they're doing.

Good to see that this website finally has a forum, though. I hope it will be active enough to enjoy.

porplemontage said:
Yeah, I'm the owner. And no problem.

And like it says on the wiki this forum is an experiment because it's only going to stay up if users are actively posting. Dead forums are no good and detract from the main site. So if you can please start creating topics and talking about stuff to get the ball rolling. Otherwise the forum may have to be closed to be opened again at a later date, if ever. :?

I'll Do My Best To See This Forum Active And Grows A Day AFter Another .

Kelt said:
I do believe that a lot of n00bs from various websites have a hard time dealing with forums, not understanding what they are or how to use them, hopefully we'll get a lot of forum users but at the same time not so many clueless register-ers who have no idea what they're doing.
It's cool, everyone learns. And we will assist..

Yeah, I know. It just gets completely irrelevent with the ones who never listen and such. Newbies are always good either way because it increased activity and population.

Back