Recent content by Vlachya

  1. Vlachya

    What Browser do you generally use

    I primarily use Firefox, although I've gone through phases where I used Chrome and Opera in the past.
  2. Vlachya

    post any random Mario thought on your mind

    I wish there were Wario & Waluigi spin-off game for the Mario & Luigi RPG series.
  3. Vlachya

    Sonic Racing: CrossWorlds

    Bayonetta for Crossworlds as a free DLC character, so hype! Now if we can somehow get Dante we can have the whole Joker family.
  4. Vlachya

    So how is Super Mario series without handhelds?

    Its a bit sad that now we won't get two Mario Karts per console generation, a handheld and a home console version. There's the old adage of "quality over quantity", but it doesn't really qualify in this scenario since every Mario Kart has been worth playing. I think the Switch 1 managed to...
  5. Vlachya

    Playing Mario Party alone

    I never play Mario Party because I'd rather not play alone... If I had an active friend group that played it, then maybe then I'd play it alone just to get better, because I'd rather not be dead last when we play...
  6. Vlachya

    Who is your favorite Sonic character?

    Mine are Shadow and Silver.
  7. Vlachya

    What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

    Just watched Spider-Man Brand New Day. Tom Holland Spider-Man movies really are just that good, huh? I was skeptical it would be good, but turns out it was great, just like all the rest.
  8. Vlachya

    Does ANYONE even read Diary of a Wimpy Kid?

    I read the first few books when I was in my late teens. I felt like I was a bit too old to be the target audience, but the books were really funny. 20? Holy crap. I think there was only 5 books out when I last interacted with the series...
  9. Vlachya

    Post Any Cartoon Thought On Your Mind

    It's insane that X-Men TAS got revived and now has 2 more seasons. Now if they could do the same with Spider-Man TAS...
  10. Vlachya

    TV shows you downright dislike

    Having a list of 20 shows you don't like is a bit egregious. If I don't like something, I just don't watch it and eventually I forget entirely about it. Out of sight, out of mind. Life is too short to dwell on things you don't like. I really hated Caillou when I was younger though.
  11. Vlachya

    what genres of music do you like

    I like Goth Rock, Deathrock, Post-Punk, Darkwave, Coldwave, Synthpop, Synthwave, Hip-Hop, and Metal (Doom, Symphonic, Prog, and Thrash).
  12. Vlachya

    What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

    I've been listening to the Guilty Gear OSTs lately
  13. Vlachya

    What is your favorite flavor of iced cream?

    My favorite flavor is ube. Its purple
  14. Vlachya

    Who is your SECOND (or third) favourite Mario character

    Boo is my favorite, so my 2nd and 3rd would probably be... Waluigi and Luigi. Honestly, that's also my pecking order for who I main in the Mario Kart games, too. If no Boo, then Waluigi. If no Waluigi, then just Luigi.
  15. Vlachya

    Has anyone read the Mario mangas?

    I've read a few of them. They're mainly just gag teasers to market the games.
Back