Recent content by NGutierrez

  1. NGutierrez

    A little story

    When I was a kid, my parents couldn't afford to buy me a console. I only had an old laptop and a controller I could connect to the laptop. So, I connected my laptop to the TV to display the laptop screen, plugged in my controller, and played Crash Bandicoot through an emulator on a website. I...
  2. NGutierrez

    What was Your First Console?

    The first console I ever touched was the PS3.
  3. NGutierrez

    The Ultimate Mario Coop Chaos

    Imagine if New Super Mario Bros. Wii had no player limit and everyone from the Mario franchise could join. I mean everyone: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Toads, Yoshi, etc. Even enemies and side characters could join. It would be a massive Mario universe reunion. What kind of chaotic situations...
  4. NGutierrez

    My first model on Blender

    This may not be polished, but I'm proud of my work. I would love to hear your feedback!
  5. NGutierrez

    count by yourself

    3
  6. NGutierrez

    What are you listening to right now? (PLEASE put videos behind spoiler tags)

    Re: What are you listening to right now? Here comes the Sun by Sheryl Crow
  7. NGutierrez

    Word Association

    Carrot
  8. NGutierrez

    Favourite Life Moments Thread

    My favorite life moments are when I slid down a water slide for the first time in a Chilean pool, it was exciting and when I ate macaroni and cheese for the first time. I really liked it! Reply with your favorite life moment!
  9. NGutierrez

    Last person to post wins 2

    Hello
  10. NGutierrez

    Mario and Luigi... They're not brothers...

    Thanks. Now I can't see Mario and Luigi the same way.
  11. NGutierrez

    count by yourself

    2
  12. NGutierrez

    I just beat __

    I beat WarioWare: Touched!
  13. NGutierrez

    count by yourself

    1
  14. NGutierrez

    My 200 (In game) Day MC World!

    I would like to see what's inside that place.
  15. NGutierrez

    Word Association

    Fruit
Back