Recent content by Specture Striker

  1. Specture Striker

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Solarus: Indeed, the situation has become rather grim as of late, from my experience nothing EVER good comes from darkness and night, it is as the cards claimed! Tragedy will befall us all! However to counter act this I ask you all for me to read your fortunes so that you may possibly change...
  2. Specture Striker

    Dry Bones Burnart

    Nah I think it looks good, the roots add a sort of sinister energy to them.
  3. Specture Striker

    Counting, but you give your unnecessarily specific opinion for each number.

    2 In my opinion a generally simple number with not too much going on with it, sure sequels are known for being better or worse than the first one but other than that 2 is just a simple number that only has that one thing going for it.
  4. Specture Striker

    The official name change announcement thread

    Boo1268 is really busy getting ready for Halloween, as such he puts Specture Striker in charge of his boards account.
  5. Specture Striker

    TOO MANY OCs!

    Excellent! At least somebody cares to update here!
  6. Specture Striker

    TOO MANY OCs!

    Been TOO LONG since this threads been inactive, so how about we get some more OC lists posted here?
  7. Specture Striker

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Solarus: I must concur we simply do not have enough evidence to convict anyone of any crime, so I vote No Elimination.
  8. Specture Striker

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Solarus: How unruly! Someone has stolen a sacred object, what could this mean? hmmmm, I know! I shall let the Tarot Cards tell us our fates! O-Oh my, how...unpleasant. Solarus: Greetings Miss Celia, I am Solarus, worshiper of the Sun Salutation, belivers of the Holy Light of the Sun, quite...
  9. Specture Striker

    Roshambo Battle Royal - Game Thread - Round 9

    Graphite Guy: Im not put JUST yet, but I have a feeling others will be dropping like flies soon, but no, not I GRAPHITE GUY!
  10. Specture Striker

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Solarus: The cards have spoken and your fate is fortold! You will begin your journey uncertain, unkowing and unsure of if you want to accept the holy lights embrace, it will take some self reflection, you may even consider yourself a fool, a clown even, however you will see light at the end of...
  11. Specture Striker

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Solarus: I am a Sage plant my friend, more so it seems as if you have chosen to place your fate else were, no matter, I belive that my Tarrot Cards will reveal the path you are meant to go on. Let us see your true aligance and fate shall we?
  12. Specture Striker

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Solarus: Indeed! So you see the way I see my friend! The sun our holy light guides us to a place of enlightenment and tranquilty, thinking nothing more than to bask in its embrace, would you a humble miller consider joining the Order of the Sun?
  13. Specture Striker

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Solarus: Tell me Mr Xiao Ba, do you consider yourself a holy man? Do you believe in divine fate and foretold prophecy?
  14. Specture Striker

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Solarus: Greetings humble Miller, have you heard of the holy work of the sun salutation? Worshippers of the Sun?
Back