Recent content by Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

  1. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    GUYS! The green colour of the pipes is poisoning the water in Mario

    Whoever it is who built these freakin' green pipes, stop using lead paint! You're destroying the environment in Mario! SAVE THE PLANET! 🌍 🍃
  2. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    Adam Goodman in talks with Michael Bay to create a Skibidi Toilet movie and TV series

    To be honest as pissed off as I was about the whole DMCA takedown thing with "Aaron Peters" or whoever he was pretending to be a Nintendo employee and trying to ruin everyone's fun, since the whole thing has backfired and him and he's basically given up on the whole thing because of it, I don't...
  3. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    Name change chain

    Old username New username Date Classic Sonic Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis) Saturday at 6:55 PM Knuckles The Echidna Classic Sonic Apr 12, 2025 Miles Tails Prower Knuckles The Echidna Mar 12, 2025 Bowser Jr. Miles Tails Prower Feb 7, 2025 Roy "Bully" Koopa Bowser Jr. Jan 8, 2025 Wendy O...
  4. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    What game did you last play?!?!?!?

    Also one other thing even though sadly a long time ago I gave away my original silver Game Boy Advance SP, I am creating new memories with my NES Edition one, and fortunately I still have all of my games, including the first two I ever got which I got for my birthday one year which what is first...
  5. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    What game did you last play?!?!?!?

    Legend Of Spyro The Eternal Night For Game Boy Advance. I just got It. Wonder if I should have picked Easy Mode to start with though because I'm having a hard time with the Earth Boss. I'll probably figure it out though.
  6. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    What are the worst games on 3DS?

    Power Rangers Megaforce. According to an article on ProFanboy.com of the worst 3DS games: "This title stands as one of the worst examples of licensed video games in recent memory. Its gameplay is terrible, the frame-rate is sickening, the voice acting is infuriating, and the overall production...
  7. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    Counter a weapon

    @Wynn Liaw I meant a rocket-propelled-grenade launcher sorry if I didn't clarify.
  8. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    Counter a weapon

    RPG launcher
  9. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

    @Sleeping Chaser Overall good show. Actually thought the entire show itself was great although a lot of fans seem to think some episodes were better than others. Thought the punishments of being turned to stone for Chrysalis and Tirek were fitting but wish Cozy Glow had been reformed, as much as...
  10. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    Some weeks ago I got the infamous 2101 - 0001 error and now I'm using the other switch.

    Sorry to hear that; that must suck. :sad: Like, I feel you. That Switch was probably really special to you since you got it on your birthday and I know how bad that must feel. At least you still have the games for it and the saves on each one.
  11. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

    Well, anyway, I'd like to move this conversation on to more pleasant topics, so most recent movie that I saw recently I think is "Darkest Hour". about Churchill and the British people standing up to the Nazis just before World War II and saying they would never surrender. I love that movie...
  12. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

    @Wonder Woman Yeah that is all pretty bad. Yikes; I didn't know any of that stuff about him. Wow-this all makes me see him in an incredibly negative light. He really isn't as good as people say he is. I guess a lot of people don't know about any of that.
  13. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    The Super Mario Galaxy Movie (Spring 2026)

    @winstein Yeah I agree with you. But although movies and cartoons when you make them being an art is the most important, they also have to be interesting and entertaining. I mean that's why people watch stuff-they want to be entertained, as well as enthralled in the story. Like, you can have...
  14. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

    @Wonder Woman By the way with the Mahatma Ghandi thing, whatever you tell me he did wrong, I'm going to be very busy over the next two days and won't be able to be on here much so it may be a while before I respond, but I promise I will once I have time. I happen to be very busy with school today.
  15. Sally Acorn (Pre-Genesis)

    What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

    @Wonder Woman I was kind of wondering what things Mahatma Ghandi did that you have an issue with. I thought he was really peaceful and an advocator of peace and I don't remember reading about him doing anything wrong or questionable, but I wonder if there's anything bad he did that I don't know...
Back