Recent content by Yoshi! Yoshi!

  1. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Mario Kart Tour

    “All is fair in love and war.”
  2. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Mario Kart Tour

    “All is fair in love and war.”
  3. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

    I love Luigi has his own frsnchise: Mario is Missing (Proto-Luigi’s Mansion) Luigi’s Mansion Luigi’s Mansion 2 Luigi’s Mansion 3 I hope he keeps getting his own games. I also hope Wario Land returns, and that there is more Yoshi games.
  4. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Characters you wanted to be in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

    I wish Shadow The Hedgehog was a playable character, and not just an assist trophy.
  5. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    what made you join this forum?

    Wanted a place to share my Yoshi and Mario fandom.
  6. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    The Next Mario Kart

    I’d like Speed-O-Meter added.
  7. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Dinosaur Island: Yoshi Fan Club

    1# Is Boshi a Rex from Super Mario World? Boshi shares the blue color and fangs in common with Rex. But not the wings or orange underbelly. 2# And is Rex a relative of Yoshi?
  8. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

    I thought you could have multiple save files like Paper Mario 64?
  9. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Futurama is returning!

    How do you mean underplay?
  10. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Dinosaur Island: Yoshi Fan Club

    Fuzzies make you feel funny
  11. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

    I played Luigi’s Mansion and tried to get all A scores and perfect paintings. It at least gave the game some replay-ability.
  12. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    How do you pronounce the word "Bob-omb"?

    I’ve always said it as Bomb-Om.
  13. Yoshi! Yoshi!

    Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

    When you compare Ocarina of Time to Super Mario 64 its most jarring. Orcarina feels like a Zelda Game and uses the transition to 3D flawlessly, but Super Mario 64 feels like a Beta rushed to market. Thanks for the advice, I wondered how you are suppose to abbreviate that. I ammended my original...
Back