Recent content by BBQ Turtle

  1. BBQ Turtle

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 3)

    Hey, you're right, and I glazed over that too! Sorry I forgot about your voting thing. Vote: Power Flotzo, you've been quiet- and that's not usually what you see from Hariyama in my experience. You got any thoughts that could spark a discussion?
  2. BBQ Turtle

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 3)

    Unvote:Revin Yeah, that's fair enough, we've all gotta get our research done and stuff like that too. Um, Calista, right? Who are you waiting to hear from? I think we've all said something today at least, right? If there's someone you're waiting on, shouldn't you try placing a vote on them...
  3. BBQ Turtle

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 3)

    Uh... well I'll admit that threw me for a loop. I guess the thieves are tyring to use Confusion, because I kind of thought that the... I want to say Johtonian Tyrunt?... might have been with them based on their weird behaviour yesterday. Well, there's a reason why I research eggs instead of...
  4. BBQ Turtle

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 3)

    Yeah, I think I'm gonna hold off on voting for now- just in case I need to throw in a counter attack later if the thieves try to land a quick attack at the end of things! It's hard to know who to look at for now, but that Fanta person looking at the Revavrooms like that is a little weird... but...
  5. BBQ Turtle

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 3)

    Hey guys, awesome to see you all here! I'm Spark, I'm one of Professor Willow's assistants, and he's sent me here to check out some of the local Pokémon and meet up with the local trainers. It sure looks like we've got quite a showing already! Seems like a lot of regional forms I've never seen...
  6. BBQ Turtle

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Sign-Up Thread

    Can I sign up please?
  7. BBQ Turtle

    OFFICIAL FAIL AWARDS XVIII CEREMONY

    F8. Worst Game Aesthetic by BBQ Turtle Up next is F10. Most Embarrassing Nintendo Moment by TPG!
  8. BBQ Turtle

    Awards Killing Game 2x2: Moon of Hope (Voting Thread) - Case 5 - The Disappearance of Lee Chaolan

    Vote: Reigen I don't know, but there's the least convincing argument here and I know it wasn't me.
  9. BBQ Turtle

    Awards Killing Game 2x2: Moon of Hope (Game Thread) - Grand Finale: Shoot The Moon

    Which pie has the mushrooms? Do the mushrooms by the body react with darklight?
  10. BBQ Turtle

    Awards Killing Game 2x2: Moon of Hope (Game Thread) - Grand Finale: Shoot The Moon

    Can we tell if the knife in the sink is absolutely from the smokehouse?
  11. BBQ Turtle

    Awards Killing Game 2x2: Moon of Hope (Game Thread) - Grand Finale: Shoot The Moon

    Look for missing chisels in the East Gallery, Kiln Room and Workshop. Compare the pie on the Dining Room table to the ones in the Kitchen. What type of pies are they? Are there any drag marks in the Aviation Exhibit caused by the body/assorted detritus when it was brought in by the vacuum...
  12. BBQ Turtle

    Awards Killing Game 2x2: Moon of Hope (Game Thread) - Grand Finale: Shoot The Moon

    Can we compare the items not from the exhibits found near the body to the stab wounds and see if any of them match up? I also noticed that a knife was missing in the Smokehouse- is there one of similar size we could compare the stab wounds to as well?
  13. BBQ Turtle

    Awards Killing Game 2x2: Moon of Hope (Game Thread) - Grand Finale: Shoot The Moon

    Right, well this is all looking rather unfortunate for me. It seems like someone may have already taken a stab at one of my potential schemes, and based on how my route ended up... it looks like they're trying to frame me for it too! If that overly-dramatic cube hadn't locked us in here, I'd put...
  14. BBQ Turtle

    Awards Killing Game 2x2: Moon of Hope (Game Thread) - Grand Finale: Shoot The Moon

    (Sorry can you hold fire on disabling just a little longer, I want to check two things first. Should be with you in the next couple of hours.)
Back