Recent content by Hobbes

  1. Hobbes

    Issue 200

    WOW. There are no words, truly. I'm completely and totally blown away by this issue, huge congratulations to all the staff and writers on what has to be the absolute best issue The 'Shroom has witnessed. I loved seeing so many iconic sections returning and it was amazing and specially emotional...
  2. Hobbes

    Issue 178

    No more issue XVIV 😢 (jk I know it was fixed some time ago) Roman numerals seemed more elegant at the time but yeah lol it was definitely an unnecessary complication.
  3. Hobbes

    Super Smash Bros. All-Time Merit Ranking (Finale in Issue 194!)

    1. Pit 2. Fox 3. Link 4. Snake 5. Wolf
  4. Hobbes

    Member appreciation topic

    @Caspar von Bergliez Oh my, thank you so much for that <3 I've been down for a while and reading such nice things means the world. I remember well your 'Shroom and PC applications and just to see all you've done since, your amazing work as Stats Manager and as Poll Chairperson, it's so so good...
  5. Hobbes

    BBQ Turtle's Art Thread

    That's amazing!!! Thank you!
  6. Hobbes

    Waluigi Time is now an admin

    Congratulations!! All the best in your new role!
  7. Hobbes

    Why did you choose your current avatar?

    When I was a kid my uncle had a bunch of Calvin and Hobbes comics and I really enjoyed reading them. As to why I chose it here, a few years ago I wanted a theme I could stick with for a long time without me getting bored of it and I think it's serving its purpose quite well.
  8. Hobbes

    Issue 171

    Congratulations Funky on this momentous achievement!! It was amazing to see this tribute to your great work and dedication!
  9. Hobbes

    Issue 152

    Terrific 'Shroom Recap, excellent work @Hooded Pitohui 👏🏼
  10. Hobbes

    The official name change announcement thread

    User tucayo has changed username to Hobbes.
  11. Hobbes

    How do you like the new forums?

    I like it very much. Especially the notifications system and the upgraded mobile layout.
  12. Hobbes

    New forum check-in

    HI!! Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name ?
  13. Hobbes

    Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

    Vote for Dr. Stewart!
  14. Hobbes

    Take Cover! (Cover songs 'Shroom section)

    Sorry Perch :'( I wanted our alternation to continue but maybe I can get another section in PS!
  15. Hobbes

    Take Cover! (Cover songs 'Shroom section)

    Super bump. Hi there, everyone who may read this section! I have some news to share. I will be retiring from Take Cover with a final edition. This is the section I have enjoyed writing the most in my time in The 'Shroom, but after almost three years, I feel it's time. The final issue will come...
Back