Recent content by Zange

  1. Zange

    OFFICIAL MARIO AWARDS XX CEREMONY

    M20. Favorite Game of All Time by Zange Up next are the Mario Bonus Stars!
  2. Zange

    OFFICIAL MARIO AWARDS XX CEREMONY

    M18. Favorite Non-game Media by Zange Up next is M3. Favorite RPG Character by Hooded Pitohui!
  3. Zange

    OFFICIAL MARIO AWARDS XX CEREMONY

    M8. Favorite Game Mechanic by Zange Up next is M19. Biggest Guilty Pleasure by Camwoodstock!
  4. Zange

    A Hot Pot of Articles (Zange's Shroom Thread)

    Will I ever update this thread the day of release again, the world may never know... ANYWAYSSSS new Rhythm Heaven section woooo!!!!! Come find out all about the silly games from Stage 1 of Rhythm Tengoku!
  5. Zange

    Zange's Musical Adventures (singing / other things)

    "What has Zange been up to lately?" On my own YT channel - not much, honestly ^^;; life is life-ing too hard at me right now eek Elsewhere - quiiiiite a bit! The Burger Trials Tl;dr - this is a series of covering challenges hosted every so often by someone I know in the K-pop covering...
  6. Zange

    A Hot Pot of Articles (Zange's Shroom Thread)

    once again someone was busyyyy but it's still april it's FINE anyways, new edition of A Section of Muppetational Origins! This time with cookies!
  7. Zange

    A Hot Pot of Articles (Zange's Shroom Thread)

    Would have updated this sooner but someone was busyyyyyy Anyways, all you gotta do is just meet me at the New Edition of Mixdown Breakdown
  8. Zange

    What's your favorite Mario Kart?

    Mario Kart DS but I'm definitely biased, that's the one I grew up on lol Wii and 8 Deluxe are also up there for me
  9. Zange

    A Hot Pot of Articles (Zange's Shroom Thread)

    "I mean, what could be better? You have national news, international news, weather, sports, and Kermit!" - Jane Henson That's right, we have the debut of a very Muppety section this month! Hope ya like the color green~ Additionally, Mixdown Breakdown is back with some sugary sweet musical...
  10. Zange

    Zange's Musical Adventures (singing / other things)

    I was playing around with a new soundfont in Signal last night when I found a MIDI file on my computer that I wasn't entirely sure what it was. Upon opening it, it seemed to be the start of an original piece I was working on around 2017 or 2018, when I was first dabbling in MIDI editors. The...
  11. Zange

    A Hot Pot of Articles (Zange's Shroom Thread)

    Hey guess who gets to use this thread again 💃 We're back with a brand-new, musical section by yours truly! That's right, this is Mixdown Breakdown! If you've ever wanted to learn more about the inner workings of different songs, now's your chance! This month's edition features a special...
  12. Zange

    What color is Big Bird where you're from?

    Oh how I adore international co-productions of Sesame Street... they always do such a nice job of adapting characters, stories, and problems to fit different countries. Some of these co-productions don't have an equivalent to Big Bird at all because of this! That being said, I grew up with...
  13. Zange

    Dear Waluigi Time

    Dear Waluigi Time, For the last three weeks, I have been trying to buy a certain dipping sauce from the Mart of Wal. However they are always out of it by the time I buy my groceries without fail!! I do not speak lightly when I say that this is some of the BEST sauce I have had in YEARS, and I...
  14. Zange

    Zange's Musical Adventures (singing / other things)

    eyyyy guess who felt motivated enough to work a little bit more on Idol! Few notes: - Still no percussion lol - This now goes to the end of the first chorus hehe - I only used sheet music to figure out the piano parts in the prechorus (and even then they might not be totally right bc i could...
  15. Zange

    Zange's Musical Adventures (singing / other things)

    Hey so awards were a thing that happened last month! Unfortunately I only had one music-related presentation, but you can still listen to it here! (as a reminder, it's half acapella, half synth) As a bonus, here's just the synth part by itself (no midi this time bc i could not get just the bits...
Back