Unofficial mario games in mario wiki

hello. I think that we need to make a project and to write pages for unofficial Mario games (romhacks & fangames)
Even if they aren't approved by nintendo,they deserved an information in mario wiki. Even in wikipedia there are wikipedia:List of unofficial Mario media . i think that they could be diviseed on ROM hacks sorted by games, for example category:SMW Romhacks /
:mad: ok, and in the start of the page you nees a template like this "This is inofficail and not approved by nintendo, like in minecraft wiki.
p.s. sorry for the english :) :luigi:

I think this opens up a can of worms, because there's tons and tons of unofficial Mario content, varying by quality and popularity. We only cover those that are officially acknowledged by Nintendo, such as Super Hornio Bros where Nintendo actually owns the rights too.

We have a page on this already (List of Mario knockoffs acknowledged by Nintendo)

Russian Baby Luigi said:

This is something to note, since it's, again, acknowledged by Nintendo and infringes on their Mario IP. Random flash fan games you see on Newgrounds or the occasional China bootleg aren't noteworthy to cover, since the list would be near-infinite and just outright terrible in most cases.

Back