Help me with this

considering the mushroom is the only thing on the shirt i think it should be a bit bigger and also i think it would look better if it was closer to the middle rather than the top but thats just me

I'm ok with the size/location of the mushroom. I have big hips so I appreciate designs that direct the eyes up. I don't like shops that only carry unisex sizes. They're literally just men's clothes that they sell to women without realising there are huge shape differences between them and they look awful 300% of the time. But I digress.

Ena Saitou said:
considering the mushroom is the only thing on the shirt i think it should be a bit bigger and also i think it would look better if it was closer to the middle rather than the top but thats just me
ill keep in mind, thank you

fantanoice said:
I'm ok with the size/location of the mushroom. I have big hips so I appreciate designs that direct the eyes up. I don't like shops that only carry unisex sizes. They're literally just men's clothes that they sell to women without realising there are huge shape differences between them and they look awful 300% of the time. But I digress.
thank you

Back