Status
Not open for further replies.

Koops

Agony
Pronouns
He/They
MarioWiki
ManKoops
In this game, you will try to say something that you know the above user doesn't like, for example: There goes a guy that likes a said "thing", and you should say something like that "thing" sucks.

Since this is the OP, I will stay silent and wait for you to come in.

Myeah. Unless you are actually doing it, I would jus like to point out that I was bored and did this, although let's let the other people come and see what happens.

Keeping Games Civil said:
-Please don't start games around the idea of rating/insulting a person above/below. These all too quickly turn into flamefests and idiot wars. Rating sigs, avatars, whathaveyou, doesn't seem to be a problem at the moment (and let's keep it that way). Assume that if you are reading this and you're rating thread hasn't been deleted yet, then it's cool.

yeah this is def not allowed

Oh. Okay then, should've read that.

Dr. Wily said:
Keeping Games Civil said:
-Please don't start games around the idea of rating/insulting a person above/below. These all too quickly turn into flamefests and idiot wars. Rating sigs, avatars, whathaveyou, doesn't seem to be a problem at the moment (and let's keep it that way). Assume that if you are reading this and you're rating thread hasn't been deleted yet, then it's cool.

yeah this is def not allowed
Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back