Super Mario 26" plush by Kellytoy

andredub

Goomba
This has got to be the best Super Mario Site I have found. I’m hoping one of you is the expert I need.

I have a 26” Mario Plush from Nintendo/Kellytoy item no 5137-70, and I’ve been searching everywhere to find information about it.

When was it produced? Was it associated with one of the games etc..

I wasn't able to add an attachment to this so I can't send you my photo but (I hope it's ok to do this) here's a like on this photo
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIzOVg5MTQ=/z/Im4AAOSw5cNYVqYj/$_57.JPG

Any info would be appreciated
Thanks

fyi in order to share photos, upload them to a site like prntscr.com and share the link here

Looking up the information you've given, I've found a couple of different results. Does this look like it?

5944b5a06be6e9b55eb989dce89fa317.jpg

Yes similar to that. I know they made 26" tall and 28" tall.
It's made by kellytoy for Nintendo
On eBay it says it might have been made in 2003-2004
If I had a link to something that gives real info that I could read it would be great

I can't find any specific link to a webpage detailing these plushes, but I can give you some information I found by doing some simple research.

The toys look to have been produced minimally. Mario was produced alongside Luigi, Wario, and Donkey Kong plushes. They do appear to have been released in 2004, based upon the information I found and the tags of some of the photos having GameCube era artwork on them. What they were a promotion for is hard to tell. I would say Super Mario 64 DS, but that doesn't make sense for Donkey Kong. It is possible they were just produced for the hell of it and not as any sort of promotion.

Hope this helps a bit!

Taranza said:
Looking up the information you've given, I've found a couple of different results. Does this look like it?

5944b5a06be6e9b55eb989dce89fa317.jpg

Hey, I have this thing! Mine's about a foot tall, though. Tag on it is illegible, though I can make out the company "KELLYTOY". ...That probably is not of any help, but there you go :P

Back